Chapter 4

Song for the chapter >>> Little do you know

Ifeanyi

"What's up my guy" Nuel greeted me immediately I walked into the school gates

"I'm good, I'm good. How far?" I asked giving him a bro handshake
"I dey, I dey. So are you up for football practice after school?" 
"Aways na, always"

"I heard a new guy came to SS3 Oh" be spoke, putting a cracker in his mouth
"For real?" I raised my brows. "Yeah. They were like he came from Abuja"
"Cool,"  "yeah, I think he's joined Nifemi's group because he's always hanging around them"
"Good for him I guess" I shrugged my shoulders and opened the classroom door.

I didn't even realize when I started to walk into somebody.
"ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?!" I heard a familiar roar and when I looked up to apologize, I saw her face and my apology vanished getting replaced with a smirk to my face.

"Sorry Eni" Nuel apologized on my behalf when he noticed the smirk on my face
"Thank you jare. I domt even understand what is wrong people of nowadays, just be acting anyhow, the only time they can see anything clearly is when they're copying from someone else" She gave the low blow reminding us about my last exam paper when I was caught glancing into Desmond's script.

"Please oh, when somebody wants to talk to me, they should learn how to talk to me direct and stop going through the corners" I said wanting to brush her off and walk into the class but then she blocked my way and gave me a death glare.

"Which corners? See this idiot. What do you think you are first? See how he ran into me like he wants to take my life by force. He doesn't even have the decency... he doesn't even have enough home training to know that he supposed to apologize to me. He's still giving me attitude on top. Lai shey won ko e nile [when its not like they didnt train you at home]. What can I even expect from a nonsense like you?"

Okay, I won't lie, the last one bruised me... just a bit

"Abeg abeg abeg abeg , no dey make noise for here. Just say that you want me to talk to you. You don't have to create a scene or bring up an argument just because you want me to engage you"

She was about speaking when Toba held her arm before she could lunge towards me.

"Oya, Oya, oya, it's okay, it's okay. Victor Why you riling this girl up? Just leave her alone and go to your class biko" Toba said rolling her eyes

"I was on my way when she kept ranting and blocking me from passing. She just wants attention. I know she's secretly in love with me"
I sent a smirk Eni's way and her eyes grew larger as she was about ripping my head off.

Thank God for Toba that was holding her cause I really wasn't in a mood to get beaten
'Maybe you should shut the fuck up then?' A voice in my head spoke but I ignored it.

I loved getting under Eniola's skin. It excited me.

"Oya, Oya, oya,  let's go, let's go" Nuel said dragging me into the class while I sent a not so subtle wink towards Eni again

"Just dey play. In love with what? Continue dreaming oh" I heard her bellow out before Toba dragged her out of the class.

Eniola... my arch nemises. Could I even call her that when I absolutely loved arguing with her?
Believe it or not I found her very interesting and fascinating. I loved getting her riled up and even her death glare made me smile.

She was that one girl I could count on to give me sick combacks and sometimes even, I looked forward to it. I looked forward to arguing with her. I looked forward to her insults.
It made me happy in a weird way.
It made me forget all the shit happening at home.
It was my own escape. How we argued fueled me up, don't know how or why but I loved arguing with her...
Yea, that didn't sound crazy at all.

I guess in a way, her insults made me tougher which was why I almost didn't feel it when he talked me down or said I could never amount to anything
Key word -- almost
Going back there everyday after school left a sick feeling in my stomach.  I didn't want to see him, didnt want to see them. But I needed to, for her.

She was the only one I was tolerating it for. The only one I truly cared about.

"Good morning class" our new corper sub teacher came in and we all responded

"Damn, miss Becky so fineeeee" Nuel groaned beside me and I chuckled hitting his arm.

Hoe

"Look at that mhm" he smirked and I snorted "Shut the fuck up werey"
"There was a rumour about her having something with Dami in ss3"

"What?" My brows raised. That was new
"Yea, I'm not sure how true it is though. They coulda just been talking and someone decided to spread rumours, but I hope she's into younger guys cause I won't mind hitting that " he grinned at me before directing it to miss Becky who smiled sweetly in return.

"She don dey give me green light, she don dey give me green light"
Nuel smiled with his teeth and I couldn't stop the laughter that escaped my lips.

"I pity you" was the last thing I said before class commenced

Me sef pity Nuel😭😭
Man don dey trespass ohh😂😭

Another male pov👀

Thoughtssss??