Woo Do Whan: Through the Rain

Start from the beginning

After a few more minutes of leisurely fingering you, Dohwan wanted more of you.

"Hey, Dohwan, what are you doing?" Your mind immediately cleared up as Dohwan pulled into a gas station, parking into a spot that was away from the others and under the darkness of the nearby trees and the pouring rain. Before you could ask him what he was doing, he smashed his lips into yours, adding another finger into you as he did so. The kiss swallowed up your moans as his fingers sped up, curling in you as you tried to keep up with him in the kiss. Dohwan's lips then began to move down your neck, kissing wherever he could as your hips began to move with his hand, rolling your hips as his fingers hit your spot.

"Backseat, princess. I gotta taste you" Dohwan rested back in his seat as he turned the car off, his fingers that were in you now in his mouth as he watched you climb into the backseat of his car. He watched you in the rearview mirror take off your panties and push up your skirt, making him glad that your date night plans were canceled due to the rain storm. He soon joined you, taking your panties from you as he kissed your thighs, placing them into his pocket before he wasted no time in shoving his tongue into your wet cunt. You immediately gripped his hair as his tongue lapped up your wetness, his hands gripping your hips as he continues to fuck you with his tongue, catching any wetness that leaks from you.

"Does this turn you on, baby? Hearing me talk dirty to you in Portuguese?" He chuckled against your clit as you nodded, his lips wrapping around it as he says "Você nem sabe o que estou dizendo, mas você ama tanto. Você é muito fofa minha princesa" (You don't even know what I'm saying, yet you love it so much. You're so cute, my princess)

Your eyes were now closed as you basically rode his tongue, just like you had done to his fingers just a few moments prior. You could feel your own high coming, stars now appearing behind your eyelids as Dohwan sped up his movements, gripping your ass to hold you still as he moves faster. His moans of approval against you pushes you over the edge, your moan echoing in the car as you cum, your thighs shaking against his face. Dohwan smirks as he cleans you up before resting you back against the seat, his strong jaw and bottom half of his face wet as he gently praises you, kissing back up your body before he meets your lips, kissing you so you could taste yourself on his tongue. "Hmm, see how sweet you taste, baby. Do you see why I'm so addicted to how you taste?" You raise an eyebrow at his words and his cheeky grin, gently shoving his shoulder as you try to relax.

Dohwan laughs softly before climbing back into the front seat, turning the car back on before he drives to a gas pump, grabbing his umbrella before he asks "I'm going to get gas while we're here, do you want anything from inside?"

However, his words fall on deaf ears as you're still trying to relax from your orgsam. Hearing your lack of response, he shrugs before getting out of the car, going inside to pay for gas as you crawl back into the passenger seat. You could feel yourself getting tired, laying your head against the window as you listen to the rain hit your car window, slowly lulling you to sleep.

Which gets interrupted by your boyfriend.

You jump as Dohwan knocks on the window, motioning for you to open the door. When you do, he hands you a slightly wet bag full of snacks and random drinks. "You didn't respond, so I just got us a variety that we can snack on later at home" You thank him, closing the door once more as he moves to pump gas into the car. You once again let the rain lull you to sleep, not even waking up when Dohwan gets back in the car and drives you home.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Looks who is finally out of the shower"

You roll your eyes as you exit the bathroom, the steam from the shower pouring from the bathroom while you dry your hair. Dohwan had set up the snacks he had bought along with the drinks out on the bed as he had picked out the movie for you both to watch, holding his hand out to you to join him on the bed. You smile before walking to the bed, sitting with your back against his chest as he puts on the movie.

As the movie plays, you notice Dohwan's hand resting on your hips, his fingers playing with the fabric of your sleep top as the movie slowly becomes background noise with the rain. You place your head back onto his shoulder as he kisses your neck, the kisses starting off soft and sweet to now leaving hickies, his tongue flowing suit to lick behind the marks he's left behind. Your eyes close as he pulls up your shirt more, his hands moving to grab your breasts, which fit perfectly in his hands. Your mewls of pleasure only fuel Dohwan's need for you, grinding his hardening cock against your ass, his boxers and your underwear being the only barrier between you both, his breath becoming hot against your neck.

"Fuck, Dohwan" Your words come out a bit broken as your boyfriend's warm hands fondle your breasts, his fingers occasionally twisting and playing with your nipples as you meet his movements against his hardening cock. Dohwan only smirks against your neck, his hips now moving faster to meet your ass before he couldn't take it, pushing you forward onto the bed so your chest is against the sheets as his hands now rip your panties in half. "I never cared for those pair of panties anyways, baby. I'll buy you better ones that you can wear for me"

You were about to protest when you felt the head of his precum covered cock press against your wet cunt, slowly filling you up as you grip the sheets for leverage. You knew what was coming next, looking behind you just as he tossed away his shirt, his hips meeting the plush of your ass as he completely fills you up.

"Alright, baby, back that ass up on me so I can fuck you so good" You nodded at his words, moving backwards till you both were sure that his cock was deep in you before he pulls out, thrusting back into you with so much force that it rocks you forward. You moan loudly as he grips your hips, driving his cock deep into your pussy. You let the mixture of rain and the sound of your skin meeting his drown out your cries, your eyes rolling back a bit as your boyfriend licks a stripe up your back before cursing in your ear.

"Fuck baby, you're fucking drooling. Am I fucking you so good that you can't think, hmm? Like the cock drunk fucking princess you are for me" His words are rough, letting you know that he's just as close as you are, how movements speeding up as he chases his release, making you moan louder. You grip his arms as you both cum, both of you falling onto the bed slightly as you both feel your wetness coat each other.

After a few moments you feel Dohwan pulling out, laying next to you before giggling softly, his brain now fuzzy due to the orgsam. His eyes soon meet yours, his smile growing wider as he looks at you. "Best date night ever"

You couldn't help but laugh, smacking his arm before you laid down next to him, the sound of the movie and rain once again fighting off the quietness between you and your boyfriend. You lay your head on his shoulder, pressing a kiss to his skin as he slowly falls asleep, holding your hand as he does so, you soon following after.

He was right, this was the best date night ever.

tumblr: bambikisss