"Dikhane mein jo maza hai, vo batane mein kaha," (The joy of showing it off is hard to describe) - Vivaan said and creepily laughed, sending shivers to Sahil.

Suddenly, Ikhtab came to him and handed him his phone. "Boss, his father is calling you; he got to know."

Rolling his eyes, Vivaan took the phone and put it on speaker. "Speak," he said.

"Why are you acting like some underworld don or mafia?" Sahil's father spoke from the other side.

"I can become both when it comes to my wife," he replied.

"I know what my son has done is wron-"

"It's a crime," Vivaan said while cutting him off midway.

"Fine, it's a crime. Please leave him. We have relations for years. I promise he would never come in front of you. He's my only family. I beg you, leave him, Vivaan," he begged.

"I won't. He dared to harm my wife," Vivaan denied his request.

"I beg you, please. He will never harm you and your wife. This is my word. And if it happens again, then I won't ask for your mercy," he said.

"He tried to cheat me in the business, but I chose to ignore it because I knew he wouldn't be able to do anything. He's been on my nerves from the very first day of the deal, but now he has crossed his limits."

"Vivaan, you'll indirectly kill me if you harm my son. Have some mercy, please," he begged again and again. Though Vivaan didn't want to leave him, but because of his father's request, he gave him one last chance - something he had never done for anyone, that means anyone.

"Sambhal Lena, agar aindaa isne meri biwi pe nazar dali, to ankhein nochlunga mai iski,"
(Be careful, if he dares to cast an evil eye on my wife again, I'll gouge his eyes out)- Vivaan said and cut the call.

He took the chili powder from his man and put it on his hand, making him jump and scream because of the burning sensation.

"I can't leave him without doing anything to him. Let's save the razor for the next time," he said and moved out of the building where he used to teach lessons to those who crossed him.

| Vivaan |

After teaching him a good lesson, I still didn't want to leave him, but I had to because of that old man. I can't get the picture of him touching my wife out of my head, but I had no choice.

I came back home. Upon entering the bedroom, the drama started again.

Oh god, how badly I wanted to embrace her. Sighing, I pushed those thoughts aside and walked towards the closet, but I stopped in my tracks when I heard her say, "I'm sorry, please don't ignore me."

I smiled, but then frowned as her voice sounded heavy, indicating that she was crying. She came to me and hugged me from behind.

(* She had already realised that she started liking him if not anything else then definitely as a perfect man for her.)

I could feel my shirt getting wet from her tears. I turned around, realizing that I couldn't act like this with her anymore.

I gently cupped her cheeks and said, "Stop crying. You don't look like a kitten right now." She stopped crying and asked, "What do you mean?" I chuckled and hugged her.

After breaking the hug, I took her to the balcony and sat her down on a chair beside me. I held her hand and kissed it.

She gazed at me with her brown doe eyes as I spoke, "Amisha, you know how much I respect and adore you. I want to love you and improve our relationship." She nodded in response, and I moved closer to her.

"Can't you do the same? I know it's difficult for you, I understand that. But please know this: I would never do anything to hurt you. Cheating is a choice, and I would never give myself that option."

She continued looking at me, and I reassured her, "Amisha, trust me. I would never hurt you. I'll protect you from anything. You're my queen, and I'll love you until my last breath. You're the only woman I'll be in love with. I can't lose you, no matter what. Please, just give me one chance." I asked, and she nodded in response.

"I will give us a chance. I will give you a chance, Vivaan," she said, and he gently pressed his forehead against hers, his hand caressing her jawline. Both of them chuckled.

He picked her up in bridal style, though she struggled a little. You can't expect her to be this fast, right?

She also needs time. But now that she has said she'll give him a chance, she meant it because she wants to give him a chance, herself, a chance to fall in love all over again.

He placed her on the bed when she smiled at him and picked pillows to adjust between them. He laid on the other side but removed the pillows.

She frowned, then began setting them again because she thought he was teasing her.

That's when he held her hand and said, "Let's start from today. I won't touch you in a way you don't like, I promise. Remove these lines from between us and come to me."

She felt so warm with his words and nodded at him. She placed the pillows back in their place. That's when he stretched his hand out to her, and just like a kid, she moved to him, snuggled into his chest, and slept on his arm, making him smile.

Finally, their relationship was moving one step ahead, and he couldn't be any happier.

_________

Did you liked this ignoring and reconciliation of them?
Double update are y'all happy??
Next update will be on next Sunday 🥲

Words- 1651