𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘥𝘰́𝘴

Start from the beginning

He leans into my touch while tucking his gun back into his pants. "I would never leave you, never," he breathes out and I nod my head.

A few noises are heard from afar, they sound like they are coming from the house. Joseph snaps his head up, cautiously looking behind me. "We have to leave," his face grows serious and my eyebrows furrow.

"W-Where?" I nervously ask, trying my best not to panic. I don't like the thought of being alone with him.

"Somewhere they can't find us. Somewhere we can be together without worrying about your father or your fiancé," he says with hatred and I hesitantly nod my head.

Gain his trust and then escape.

"Are you sure they won't find us?" I ask and he grabs my hand, beginning to lead us past the bushes that surround the shed.

"I'm sure," he quickly says as he starts to run through the bushes, dragging me with him.

My feet begin to hurt as I try to keep up with him but it's hard since I'm wearing heels.

Multiple stems from the bushes scratch my arms and dirty my dress as we run through them.

We finally make it to the huge hedge border that separates my house from the road. Without giving me a warning, we run through it, causing a small tear in my dress from the branches of the tall green hedges.

Once we make it through, we stop to catch our breath. My eyes move to the long empty road and see that Joseph's motorcycle is parked on the side of it.

I move my hand up to my necklace, grabbing the silver rose pendant that Ivan gave me and pressing down on the white diamond that's in the middle.

Please find me.

I know we are on weird terms right now but he told me if I pushed this button he would come running.

"Are you okay, mariposa?" He exhales and I nod, giving him a close-lipped smile. "Come, we have to hurry," he says, dragging me towards his motorcycle.

I discreetly look behind me, hoping, no praying, that Ivan is already tracking me. Or that someone has noticed that I'm gone.

I sit behind Joseph, wrapping my arms around him as he starts the engine, revving it before speeding off.

The eerie sound of the wind overpowers the sound of the motorcycle, making me feel extremely tense.

And as I look up at the night sky, I notice that there aren't any stars, only gray clouds.

Like if a storm is coming.

Please find me, Ivan, please.

Joseph unlocks the front door to his father's garage, opening it and ushering me inside

I wrap my arms around myself as I step inside the cold empty garage. There's only one light on in the back and I'm pretty sure it's where Joseph's station is.