Karie

Name: KarieSpecies: echidna Age: 6Family: knuckles (older brother)

Name: Karie
Species: echidna
Age: 6
Family: knuckles (older brother)

other names:

growly (alternate jungle self)

kari (new yoke city)

karie the dread (no place)

apperance:

mainstream:Karie is an anthropomorphic echidna with red fur that covers most of her body, a black nose on her peach-skinned muzzle, a white crescent-shaped patch of fur on her chest, and purple eyes. She also has seven dreadlock-like spines around the sides and back of her head and a medium-sized, tri-crooked tail. For attire, Karie wears red and yellow shoes, each with green cuffs, light gray soles, and metallic, sextuple-bolted plates on top. She also wears large, white, mitten-like gloves with sock-like cuffs and two spiked knuckles on each hand.

when she was way younger years, Karie had black eyes, a more protruding chest, more defined cheekbones, and was shorter in height, but she has since grown out of these traits.

growly:Growly is a doppelganger of Karie. As such, she is an anthropomorphic echidna with red fur that covers most of her body, a black nose on her peach-skinned muzzle, a white crescent-shaped patch of fur on her chest, and purple eyes. She also has seven dreadlock-like spines around the sides and back of her head and a medium-sized, tri-crooked tail.

For attire, Growly wears a hat made of leaves that is held together by rope. Her gloves are yellowish in color, with the typical spikes found on her mainline counterpart's gloves instead being made of plant thorns. Her shoes are made of leafage. She has dark red tribal tattoos on her forehead, cheeks, legs, tail, around her eyes and dreads. She also has bracelets decorating her dreads as well as a wooden necklace around her neck.

kari:Kari is a doppelganger of Karie, albeit with some notable differences. As such, she is an anthropomorphic echidna with red fur that covers most of her body, a black nose on his peach-skinned muzzle, a white crescent-shaped patch of fur on her chest, and purple eyes. She also has seven dreadlock-like spines around the sides and back of her head with scars all over them, a scar in shape of 'X' sported on his forehead and a medium-sized, tri-crooked tail.

For attire, Kari wears a black beanie with the Resistance's symbol on it, red and black boots, and black and green brass-knuckle-like gauntlets on her white gloves.

karie the dread:Karie the dread is a doppelganger of Karie, albeit with some notable differences. As such, she is an anthropomorphic echidna with red fur that covers most of his body, a black nose on his peach-skinned muzzle, and purple eyes. She also has seven wavy dreadlock-like spines around the sides and back of her head with black and brown bands on them. She also has small fangs and a gold tooth.

For attire, Dread wears a black and gold rimmed pirate hat on her head, a black vest with a light blue underside with gold marks, underneath the vest is a white shirt with a purple cravat with a red and gold button, brown gloves with spikes on the knuckles with matching boots.

personality

growly: Growly possesses all of Karie's distrust of anything strange, drained of his common sense to the level of being completely paranoid. She instantly accuses Sabrina of coming to steal supplies when they first meet, and even after they stop fighting her, remains suspicious. She is even suspicious of the environment around her, accusing the trees of talking and listening. She is stubborn too, since prim has repeatedly tried to convince her otherwise, and failed.

Growly is quick to rush to attack, and the other scavengers follow her into battle, and when she agrees to follow Sonic's lead, they do not argue with her, showing that she has some natural leadership skills. However, she never seems to think before acting.

kari:kari has the bravery and determination of Karie, but from living in the miserable oppression of New yoke city, seems to have a dim view on life. She has Kari' underlying anger and aggression but lacks her fire. While Rebel fights for the benefit of all, Kari fights the evil Chaos council simply because what they are doing is wrong, and despite her depression, has not given up, displaying Karie's powerful conscience and willpower.

Knucks also possesses some of Karie's learned caution. She considers traps and betrayal, but to a more controlled extent than the paranoid Growly. Unfortunately, this keeps her from taking risks unless prompted by others. As a result, she is Knuck's loyal second-in-command, rather than the leader of the Resistance.

It is not until Sabrina leaves New Yoke, Eight and  betrays the Resistance and takes the Paradox Prisim, that Kari finally discovers her inner fire.

dread:Dread possesses Kari's ability to lead others, and she used to love adventure, and wanted to become legendary for it. Unfortunately, since a failed adventure to discover the "Devil's Lighthouse" (a prisim shard), Dread's personality became focused around all of Kari's caution, turning her into a coward who did not want to take any risks, and instead of finding pleasure in adventures and treasure hunting, her ship stayed in place on a calm sea and the remains of her crew just held parties.

Dread is the counterpart of Kari who is sometimes quick to trust others - perhaps too quick, as her crew are cautious of the total stranger Sabrina, but she is not, and never considers traps or betrayal. She seems to be made from that part of Kari who is willing to kick back and have fun. After a while though, doing nothing but holding parties came to bore her crew.

He also possesses Knuckles' short, hot temper, but lacks the underlying anger issues to remain angry, soon getting over his outbursts.

mainstream:Kari is independent, wild, hot-blooded, tough, and a loner by nature. If  embodies the wind that keeps blowing forward, then the echidna personifies the immobility of a mountain. Due to having lived in seclusion for most of her life with her brother, Kari is a rather antisocial and reclusive individual.