Macey daimon

Lil ultimate P

Lil ultimate P.E
Heroine role in the warriors of hope
Genderbent of masaru daimon
Personality: macey  is a cheerful, hot-headed showoff and seems to be the one who has a more goofy outlook on life. She is extremely energetic and constantly brags about her  role as the Heroine and leader of the Warriors of Hope, despite the circumstances of how she became "leader" (by winning in Rock, Paper, Scissors).

She loves praise and fame. She  refers to herself  using orecchi, a form of the Japanese pronoun ore, which can be rude depending on its context but is often used when a speaker wants to assert a feeling of superiority. She also calls herself  "Lordess Macey Daimon".

She is also very playful, naughty and mischievous in nature. She likes to boss around others due to her  role as the leader and seems to enjoy pranks. For example, she once locked Sakusei Kemuri in the bathroom. However, she is always very considerate and respectful towards Monaca.

Macey  has been described as "bratty" and an "idiot". She seems to have a childish "girls  are better than boys" way of thinking, as she thinks that Boys  are stupid and cowardly. Both Monaco and  Kairi call her perverted, though a line in Ultra Despair Hagakure implies that she's still very naive and doesn't really understand sexual things. She is one of the more child-like and less intelligent members of the group, enjoying very childish jokes, stomping her foot in frustration if things won't go her  way, and being completely unaware of what is truly going on. She also seems to have a habit of remembering certain words incorrectly, like misremembering "colosseum" as "killesseum" and then trying to claim it was just a special Hero joke.

Although macey  is childish and arrogant, and very focused on becoming the ruler of Towa City and children's paradise, she is shown to genuinely care about the people she leads. She wants to make sure that the kids won't need to feel afraid anymore and she forces herself to be brave for them. She takes her role as the "Hero" very seriously and works hard to live up to certain hero tropes, like being fearless and never losing. When talking about her goals as a Hero, she also mentions Monaca among the things that should and will belong to her,possibly out of her firm belief in the trope that the hero always gets the girl, instead of romantic interest.

Though she usually appears very cheerful, she can get very upset and break down crying if she is reminded of her  abusive past.

Introduction: "I'm the super duper leader that unites the Warriors of Hope with a bang! Macey  Daimon! My special subject was P.E., so they called me Li'l Ultimate P.E.! I'm the P.E. Queen who can do every exercise ever! Running nonstop 24/7/365 is easy as pie! Oh, I almost forgot! My job in the Warriors of Hope is the Heroine! And as Heroine and the leader, I'm gonna be the new ruler of this town!"