Hanako

name:Hanako

age: 12

breathing style: Water

older brother: Gyoko

personality:Hanako is an air-headed individual who seems to constantly wander off in thought and is unable to focus at anything. Impassive and, at times, obtuse, she tends to think only for himself and operates on logic alone, never letting emotions guide her, making her seem completely apathetic and indifferent. However, sensed that Muichiro wasn't being apathetic on purpose as he didn't emanate any animosity. Despite her mostly uncaring and unserious demeanor, she has been shown to get serious when it is required and is devoted to her position as the Demon slayer corps' Water hashira. Alternatively she seems to display a cold and arrogant side; as shown by him violently shaking down Karuzan and calling her stupid, saying her time as a Hashira was important, more so than her own, and that all that the swordsmiths could do was make weapons. Despite this, Muichiro doesn't seem to be indifferent towards Kagaya Ubayashiki, most likely due to his immense respect for his master.

personality:Hanako is a young girl of short stature with a lean muscular build along with long, straight hair of a black color that fades to mint green as it approaches her waist. She wears her hair loose with two clumps protruding slightly from each side of his head, a set of marginally shorter hair left down to frame her face, and unruly bangs over her forehead. She also possesses large, empty-looking mint-green eyes. Her eyes and hair are traits shared with her older brother, Gyoko.