Akira

name: akira yukizome

lil ultimate Magical girl (or so she calls herself,shes actually the lil ultimate assasin)

family: Bakudan yukizome (older brother),masaru daimon (older brother-figure) monaca towa (twin-figure),kurokuma (advisor)

apperance: she haslong black hair that reaches down to her knees and gleaming red eyes,wich she inhereted from her older brother.

  When Akira is "transformed", her hair and eyes turn bright bubblegum pink and she grows black black cat ears and a tail. Her tail has a dark pink ribbon tied around it with a bell. Her hair is let down and is curlier than her civilian form's. She wears a short light pink dress with matching arm garters and a leg garter on her right thigh, along with a choker around her neck. Her gloves are dark pink and reach to her wrists. Her boots are dark pink with black laces and end just below her knees. She has dark pink lace lining the top of her dress and the top and bottom of her arm garters, leg garter, and her choker. Her choker has her Mew Pendant dangling from it.

after bakudan formed D.E.H.D,she wore a   dark sleeveless mini dress with a white collar and a red tie; she wears a red belt that has a red side skirt cover. She wears it with long black socks and black shoes. She also wears red gauntlets and black gloves. She sometimes wears a long dark coat in battle. She is often seen carrying her Imperial Arm, Murasame. After activating Murasame's trump card, she has faded red scars all over her body. In Soukai, Akira wears a short black Yukata with a white sash and a long button up coat and a pair of red and black pants.

personalityAkira lacks social skills and initially comes across as a somewhat aloof individual, interacting minimally with her co-workers and being rather straightforward, described as robotic by . Similarly, Akira is remarkably collected and able to keep her composure during combat. She is incredibly polite, to the point of asking her assassination targets for "the honor of taking their lives". Despite her job,Akira  is a genuinely kind person with strong maternal and big sister instincts. After becoming a friend family with the warriors of hope and D.E.H.D, Akira becomes more expressive and opens up to her co-workers, asking for help on being a better knight or cooking. She is protective of her faux family, especially towards Monaca, whom she has no trouble defending with extreme violence.

Due to spending most of her life as an assassin, Akira's ways of thinking are often highly deviant. She is frequently inclined to solve problems through murder, such as when she considered killing everyone at Miu's party after the latter threatened to tell Kaede that she came without a friend and imagined herself assassinating the parent of an The school where d.e.h.d was trapped in  to ensure the others would be her friend and more siblings.To this extent, she has an affinity towards weapons, being captivated by a painting of a guillotine and a table knife.

weapon:When in combat, Akira uses two golden stiletto-type weapons. They have a handle with a thin, circular loop at the butt and a long, conical point designed for stabbing and thrusting. She has yet to be seen using them outside of her demon hunting participation and for her training.