Angel

•❅──✧❅【Personal Information】❅✧──❅•
Hair Colour: Orange
Eye Colour: Grey
Rarity: 5★
Age: Child (10-12)
Nation: Sumeru
Affiliation: Wangsheng Funeral Parlour

•❅──✧❅【Gameplay】❅✧──❅•
Vision: Dendro
Weapon: Polearm
Role: Tank

•❅──✧❅【Other Characters】❅✧──❅•
Characters on your banner: Jean, Zhongli, and Kaeya
Characters you have voicelines about: Lisa, Keqing, Ganyu, Fischl, Beidou, Xinyan, Xiao, Diona, Xiangling, and Qiqi

•❅──✧❅【Passive Talents】❅✧──❅•
Passive Talent 1: Hits on weak spots increase Base ATK by 15% for 10s.
Passive Talent 2: Characters shielded have their Movement SPD increased by 10% and their Stamina Consumption decreased by 10%.
Passive Talent 3: When Angel crafts Weapon Ascension Materials, there is a 10% chance to receive double the product.
Appearance: Angel's outfit consists of a black tunic with a white front and puffy, detached indigo-colored sleeves. Around her wrists she sports thick gold bangles with chains dangling from them and black gloves with nail guards on her first three fingers. Around her waist is a long piece of Hunter green fabric tied together to form a belt with a number of gold details. She sports wears white tights with gold rings around her left thigh, and golden sandals. Her Dendro Vision is attached to a spot behind her tunic above her belt.

About Lisa: "Oh, I know who you're talking about. Lisa Minci — the legendary Spantamad prodigy who graduated in just two years. If only I had her brains... Huh? You met her in person when you were in Mondstadt? R—Really? So... what's her studying process like? What books does she read, and what kind of work does she do? Where... Where should I start if I want to learn from her?"

About Xiao: "You speak of the young adeptus of Guili Plains... *sigh* Still fulfilling his duty to this very day. Please give these Remedium Tertiorum to him on my behalf. Oh, yes — be sure not to let Paimon eat them. Nothing of this world can withstand the power of this medicine."

About ganyu: "Liyue's prosperity has not been merely built on Rex Lapis' oracles or wisdom, it is also thanks to the countless servants of the Geo Archon who have honored their end of the contract. Of them, Ganyu is the one who has served for the longest time. If you want to know about her past... You should ask her about it. I fear my wording would not be delicate enough to receive her approval."

About keqing:"She is the most impious of the Qixing — but I actually find the conviction of such people quite endearing. The only reason I was able to consider taking a step back from such overarching management of Liyue was because there are people like her. People who speak up when they believe themselves to be right, and then go and do something decisive about it."

About diona: "diona,you say? The one at the cats tail bar? Pink hair? Yellow eyes? Oh wait that's dori.there so hard to tell apart since they look like long lost sisters!"
About qiqi: "oh..the little girl caught between the adepti war who was turned into a zombie by Xiao.I feel bad for her..she was killed at a young age.."

About Xinyan"The elders of the troupe are always harping on about rock 'n' roll being a bad influence. Needless to say, they never approve of me going to see Xinyan's shows. "It's for your own good," they say. Hmph, all it's really about is their inability to accept anything new. Whatever, those old fogies can't tell me what to do. I'm going to keep rocking out at Xinyan's gigs, every week, and that's that."

About xianling: "huh? The one with the stuffed toy you say? She may as well be the Archon of food! Cuase she makes good food!"

About Beidou: "I have great respect for Lady Beidou. I just wish she wouldn't call me "kid" and ruffle my hair each time she sees me."

About fischl: "Oh yeah, the Prinzessin der Verurteilung from the world beyond! She's amazing. I keep asking her if we can go adventuring in her home world together, but each time I bring it up she sort of avoids the topic... She's probably just worried about my safety. Her home world sounds like a dangerous place, for sure."