Shinzo tanaka

Age: 5 (real world) 15 (neo world program) Name: Shinzo tanaka Talent:lil ultimate tamerSiblings:Gundham Tanaka Friends:Hajime Hinata,fuyuhiko,nagito,Kazuichi,Gundham,Hoodie Pet: Hoodie the king cobra Fav color:royal blue Fav flower: Empire Blue' ...

Name: Shinzo tanaka
Talent:lil ultimate tamer
Siblings:Gundham Tanaka
Friends:Hajime Hinata,fuyuhiko,nagito,Kazuichi,Gundham,Hoodie
Pet: Hoodie the king cobra
Fav color:royal blue
Fav flower: Empire Blue' Butterfly Bush
Status: Alive
Introduction: Kehehe, would you like to know my name? Others may see your courage as recklessness... However...I welcome it. In honor of your courage, I shall reveal to you my name. May you never forget is as long as you live! You may call me...Shinzo  Tanaka! Remember it well, for it is the name that will one day rule this world!
Wounds: scar that runs through her left eye onto her scar that runs through her left eye onto her scar that runs through his left eye onto her right cheek
Fav gemstone: Moonstone
After killing game quote: ". . . No! No, no, no, no! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! *she began to hyperventilate before * B-Big brother can't be dead? RIGHT?! * she started running off in tears.
Who's death affected her the most: her brother,gundham Tanaka.
If she were dead.who would be her blackened: Mikan Tsumuki,
How she would have been killed: Poisoned by one of Milan's Sirenges.her king cobra curled around her.alive but refusing to leave her side.A knife plunged through her gut to make it look like she was stabbed instead of poisoned.
If she were a blackend.who would her victim be?: Hiyoko.
Motive: to make sure her brother is alive and well so they can get out together.