snoweon

name: snoweon

type:shady

rank: C

fav food: Mizu Yokan 

Attribute: Ice

apperance:Snoweon is a quadrupedal, mammalian Yo-kai covered in light-blue fur. It has long, pointed ears, dark eyes, and a small nose. A teal crest with two dangling flaps adorns its head, resembling hair or headgear. snoweon has two dark blue, rhombus-shaped markings on its back; the tip of its tail, feet, and flaps are the same shade of blue.

However,unlike a glaceon from the famous game pokemon,Snoweon's paws and legs have a icey fog coming out of it and are coverd in ice,its ears and tail look like icicles,though it retains the same shape as a glaceon from pokemon.

Snowdrop in particular wears a Ice themed bracelet around her left leg.

description from whispers yo-kai wiki: "By controlling its body temperature, it freezes the moisture in the air, producing ice crystals or Daimond-dust surrounding it. It is capable of freezing its fur into sharp needle-like icicles, which it can fire at opponents or use as protection as it tackles at its prey. It can quickly drop its body temperature below −75 °F (−60 °C). Snoweon is rather popular in ski resorts due to its ability to create powdery snow. Those captivated by Snoweon's beautiful snowfall will be instantly frozen without realizing it."

backstory: Years ago,nate,who was about 6. Had a pet dog named snowdrop,unfortuelly,during a hike,Snowdrop had gotten distracted following a silver-studded blue Butterfly and got lost in the forest and seperated from nate and his parents, leaving her to be frozen in the cold of winter and turning into the yo-kai of the mountian

medalion bio: "this medalion is said to be 32 degrees Fahrenheit and is able to be even colder if Snoweon wishes it to be."

qoute: "I was trained by the misery of life and this foul and heartless city!!"-Her when battling pixie and winning