Kageki Souda

Name:Kageki Souda
Personality:Kageki is shown to be a adventurous and selfless person,he can be a bit self centered when he's over confident,he can be quite dangerous if over excited
Talent:lil ultimate stuntman
Apperance: look at the photo furbrains.
Wounds: scars on his arms and legs due too stunts
Fav color: banana yellow
Fav flower: roses
Introduction: *a boy is riding a motorcycle,he stands on it and it goes over a ramp,after Wich he lands in a palm tree,after jumping off.landing right on Hiyoko* "hey,you like that stunt? Cause I have a lot more where that came from! Oh yea my name.I'm Kageki Souda! If your looking for the lil ultimate stuntman.you found em!"
Firends: gundham,Mahiru,peko,kazuichi and Sonia
Status: dead in the virtual world,Alive in the real world
Love intrest: Hiyoko
If he was killed,who was his blacked: Hajime hinata
Killed: gundham after nekomaru's death
Last words: "hmm..I guess it's time for one more stunt,the grand finale! Thank you everyone I must apologize for my crimes I hope you don't let my end effect you."
How he killed gundham: was knocked unconscious with a roundhouse kick to the back of his head,and had motor oil poured into his throat,next to the same motor oil found on nekomaru's chest where a hole sticks out of him.
What lead him to being found: when akane goes over to the oil,kageki mentions motor oil where Hajime points out she didn't say motor oil.
Execution: the stuntman's despairing stunt.
True fate: was freed from killing game and went back with the rest of the class.he also confessed his feelings to Hiyoko.
Age: 14