Zosie

Name: zosie the zeti
Brother: Zor
Ally's: zophie the zeti,Lavindeep,Kurai and Crystal the hedgehogs,the deadly 6,Zelda the zeti
Friends:,Zazz,Zor,Zik,Zophie,Zeena,Zomom,Zelda
Enemies: Sabrina the hedgehog,eggman,sonic the hedgehog
Personality: Zosie is one with the shadows, both physically and mentally.[5] Believing that everything is pointless in the cosmic scheme of things, Zosie has given up on hope, happiness and life. As such, she is constantly depressed, moody, rude, and mean, and is not impressed by anything.[6] she  often whines about the meaninglessness of everything and always has low expectations. This conviction also gives her a suicidal attitude, given that she once exclaimed that she "longs for death's cold embrace."

Despite her nihilistic perspective, Zosie still intends to go through with her assignments, though she does not know why and has no interest in the outcome. Ironically, she does not like to hear others whine, as she wants that to be what he does, and she tends to give some things more value than others.

Zosie has an extreme dislike for happiness in general, believing that it is such views that wreck the world for others. She becomes sick in the face of positive attitudes and gets pains in her face when smiling. As such, she will personally take action herself to ruin others' happiness. She has also displayed a masochist side of herself, finding comfort and even joy (despite her aversion to it) in the pain she receives, and when she does smile, thereby causing herself pain, Zosie finds it cool.

Like the other members of the Deadly Six, Zosie is inherently malicious, sadistic and violent. Despite not being particularly violent (compared to the other Deadly Six) and claiming that nothing makes her happy, Zosie enjoys the sadness and misery of others. She enjoys giving others bad news, making lives a misery, inflicting pain and physical punishment, and even killing others, which are some of the few things that can make her smile. An omnicidal monster, she has no qualms about causing global genocide for her own benefits. Zosie also comes off as vengeful, given that once she was freed from Eggman's enslavement, she launched an attack on the scientist.

In the Japanese version of Sonic Lost World, Zosie speaks in a much more poetic manner, often using flowery metaphors to convey her speech. She also does not call Sonic or Dr. Eggman by their names, instead referring to them as the "blue one" (蒼き者, aokimono?) and the "egg baron" (卵男爵, tamago danshaku?), respectively.