Karu maziono

Karu maziono Lil ultimate bomber Bomber role in the warriors of hope Age: 11Paired up with: masaru daimon Crush: masaru daimonFav color: lavender Fav gem: purple sapphires Fav flower: wind flowers Introduction: "hi there! Very nice to meetcha! *th...

Karu maziono
Lil ultimate bomber
Bomber role in the warriors of hope
Age: 11
Paired up with: masaru daimon
Crush: masaru daimon
Fav color: lavender
Fav gem: purple sapphires
Fav flower: wind flowers
Introduction: "hi there! Very nice to meetcha! *throws a lavender bomb*my names Karu maziono! I play the bomber role in the warriors of hope and the bomber role! *curtsy* but I don't care about you naegi."
After demon hunting quote: "there we go.so how does the new body feel kurokuma? Or shall I say..kuro? *she laughed*"
Friends: Jataro kemuri,monokid and monodam
Childhood friends: monokid,monodam.
A few random quotes: "How you gonna forget with me around? I'm the source of all your problems! Don't pretend you want me here. What's your plan for me, huh? You gonna put me somewhere? You gonna leave me somewhere? You gonna leave me alone?" , "Why do you have that?" (To komaru when she had the hacking gun aimed at her.) "We can just forget this ever happened"? You mean I can just forget this ever happened, hahahohohoho, hahahah. Wahahahahow. What a plan! I turn off the injector, and then the moment my back is turned --Bam! Presto! Change-o! Problem solved! Well, think again, you're not getting rid of me that easy.", "You know, this is pretty twisted, but I'm a little flattered that you liked the old me--innocent, loving, stupid. If that's your thing, why don't you leave her like this? *points to syo* "All that stuff's easy for you to say. When you change, you change for the better; when I change, I change for the worse! I used to be just not good enough, just not good enough for them! But now -- now.. I'm not good at all!! That's funny right? A-At least you found me entertaining. You actually liked me, didn't you..? What am I doing? Why do I wanna hurt you so bad? I'm supposed to be a friend...I just wanna be a friend...*breaks down crying*