Ribbon

Name: ribbion
Fav color: Neon pink
Fav gemstone: spinel
Fav flower: flore de mayo(windflowers
Talent: ultimate ribbon maker.
Personality: Ribbon  originally had a goofy, fun-loving personality. Acting somewhat naive and oblivious to others, she was to be Wildflowers's best friend to the point of being clingy and ingenuine to her feelings. In stark contrast, upon being abandoned and later learning that Wildflower is gone with Steven taking her place and making new friends, ribbon  is bitter and full of resentment towards everything connected with Pink Diamond. Due to her abandonment, Ribbon  is unhinged, prone to spontaneous laughter, and extreme outbursts when reminded even indirectly that Wildfllower forgot her. This can be seen when her face contorts with fury after Niji asked Snowflake who she was.

Despite her anger and irrationality, ribbon is somewhat trusting, as she is willing to go along with Niji to stop her injector. That is until she sees the rejuvenator and believes she wanted to reset her. Fearful of being betrayed for a second time, ribbon immediately relapses into insanity and decides that she hates niji, before launching a preemptive attack on her.

Ribbon was fueled by her vendetta and willing to eliminate anyone who gets in her way. This can be seen when she resets Snowflake,Sakuseiand macey immediately after they just met, as she feels that they got between her and wildflower. She may have had every intention of erasing Pink's "brand new friends" in a misplaced rage. She displays deeper emotions, like when she shows remorse after niji saves her, and tearfully asks herself why she wants to hurt him and others. Ribbon is also mature enough to understand she will have difficulty creating friendships after what wildflower  put her through, but she is willing to start over with the other Diamonds.

Though silly and goofy in her original form, she is shown to be extremely intelligent and cunning in her altered state, originally defeating the Crystal Gems easily, as well as understanding how her injector works by using it to slowly kill niji's organic form after using her rejuvenator to reset her, showing a great tactical knowledge.

After returning to Homeworld with the Diamonds, Ribbon returns to her goofy, fun-loving personality. She is still visibly embarrassed by her past mistakes, however. She is also noticeably less clingy, as she allows White Diamond and Niji to speak privately.
Introduction: *a young girl was hopping around the place.monodam in her arms as she did a spin jump* "oh? Hi! My names ribbon! I'm the ultimate ribbon maker! Nice to meet you kaede akamatsu and shuichi saihara!"
Song that fits her the most: other friends.
Lyrics to the song: That's right, I heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends
That's right, I heard the story, don't really like how it ends
Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends
What did she say about me? What did she say?
What did you do without me? What did you do?
Did you play games without me? What did you play?
Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you?
That's right, I heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends
She's running circles around us
I'm rusty, give me a break
It really is her, but she can't be serious
You know her, Pearl? Can you tell us who she is?
Who am I? Who am I? What are you even saying?
I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing
Let's play another game, this time I get to win
Lives on the line
Winner takes all
Ready or not
Let's begin
Oh, that's right, I heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other friends
Oh, that's right, I heard the story, don't really like how it ends
Gee, it's swell to finally beat her
Other
Other
Other friends