15. NOT GONNA BE

Dear Hoseok,

Last week was the best time of my life. Laughing together with you. Our hearts were beating as one. For the first time I felt as if we made a connection. Maybe you're starting to get use to me as your boyfriend?

Commitment is a scary thing. I know it can be when you're afraid to lose something you give so much time, energy, and love for. To have the possibility of losing it is what draws people like you away from love. But I just want you to know that I can be the person that stays for you.

I can be the shoulder you need to cry on, to be vulnerable on. So don't be afraid of it. Accept me with open arms because I am willing to give my all to you. In fact I already have. Theirs no one else in the world that could compare. Your beaming smile gives me the ability to breathe. When you touch me like i'm the most precious doll you've ever found, it makes me feel important. Like my sole purpose is to be there for you like you are to me.

Even so with all these intense feelings and emotions you bring to me...why? Why are you still not able to see the perfect person that I am for you? Why is it that you let the distractions interfere with what we can have? Who is she? Why am I not enough for you baby...

yours truly,

Min Yoongi