6. WAYS

Yoongi has been texting Hoseok more. However, Hoseok's replies have been dry lately. Meaning, he hasn't been responding to Yoongi's messages when he tried to ask questions on getting to know him more.

Yes, they are friends so you'd think they did know each other. But the truth was, they were more like acquaintances with sex if you think about it. Yoongi didn't see it that way. At least, he didn't want to see it that way.

It was now night time. His phone lays in his hands. He waits for Hoseok's reply.

Yoongi:
I've been getting into gaming recently. But as you already know, i'm no really good at it lol

Hoseok:
That's cool. What games you play?

Yoongi:
I tried to play Final Fantasy. But I didn't understand how to power up my characters? Maybe i'm not patient enough haha

Maybe one day you can teach me?

Hoseok:
I don't know it's a long game.

Yoongi:
It's a long game but gives more excuses for you to come over

Yoongi suddenly regret that he wrote that message. He wished he was able to delete it but it was too late. He screams into his pillow mentally slapping himself.

Again, he didn't want to sound too desperate. He didn't want to make it obvious even though Taehyung often tells him that he already does  make it obvious around Hoseok.

He hasn't gotten a reply back from Hoseok for a good while now. A part of him feels that maybe Hoseok will take it in a flirtatious tone. Maybe he wasn't going to look too much into it unlike how Yoongi is doing it now.

His over thinking made him tired and he slowly falls asleep. Once he woke up in the morning time he remembered last night. He yawns hoping that maybe Hoseok didn't take his message the wrong way.

When he sees that Hoseok never replied to him Yoongi frowns confused since he usually does reply. Maybe Yoongi did cross the line. Or hopefully Hoseok took it as a sexual joke and he'd be happy to come over.

________________________________

It's true that I'm not good at playing Final Fantasy. I love the game though 🥲