12. YOU SHOULD COME

Dear Hoseok,

These past few weeks have been the happiest days for me. I can't believe you're officially mine now. It's all i've ever wanted.

You treat me so well. I've always dreamed of the day that you would be mine. Now that the reality of it came true it's so crazy to think that you're my boyfriend.

You call me on the phone and you tell me about your days at work while I tell you mine. Then you would come and surprise me with some gift and sweet words.

The sex felt even better than before. I don't know how that was possible. But I truly feel loved. I know it was a drunken confession but the next day you still remembered it. You remembered that I loved you and you kissed and held me all day long.

As I write this in my journal I do cry. I don't mean to be dramatic but love is the best feeling in the world. I know you haven't said the words 'I love you' to me yet. But that's okay.

I know you originally weren't a man that had perfect relationships. But I can tell that you try. I can tell that you do you're best to cater to me. So thank you. Thank you so much for allowing me to love you. I'll wait to hear those three beautiful words from you. I'd wait because I care for you.

From the one that loves you the most,

Min Yoongi