14. CAUSE I'M

Yoongi sat on Hoseok's couch as they watched a movie. The both of them didn't know what the movie was about being that they were distracted. Hoseok was constantly on his phone. He made sure that his screen was tilted away so that Yoongi couldn't see it at a certain angle. And then there's Yoongi, paranoid about what Hoseok is doing on his phone.

He doesn't want to seem like an overbearing partner being that he's trying to keep this relationship. He wished so hard to finally have Hoseok, and would be willing to bend on some rules if it meant keeping him. Yoongi didn't want to admit that it did make him sad.

Tonight was a movie date. They were supposed to be laughing at the movies plot and predicting the outcome of the plot. Yoongi just sighs as he looks down at his lap. Hoseok heard Yoongi sigh and looked over at him.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked nonchalantly

Yoongi looks at him flustered "O-Oh nothing just...movie is a little boring I guess"

Hoseok smirks "I know right, it's hard to concentrate. Wanna watch something else or...?"

"Y-Yeah let's...let's just watch something else" Yoongi said taking the remote to exit from the movie

He begins to scroll on Netflix for something interesting. As the room was silent Hoseok just stares ahead looking the browsing screen. Yoongi figured he could ask if somethings wrong.

"Is everything okay? You've been on your phone—"

"Yeah sorry about that" Hoseok immediately apologizes "My family keeps texting me to make plans for the holidays"

Yoongi slowly nods his head "ah...I see. That reminds me, if you're not doing anything on christmas eve, do you want to see the christmas decorations in that neighborhood?"

Hoseok frowns "In the neighborhood?"

"Yeah it's um.... it's an entire block of houses and businesses that are decorated to the max of christmas decor. It's like a special event. W-Wanna go with me?" Yoongi asked nervous

Hoseok thinks about it for a moment "I mean sure, don't see why not."

Yoongi smiles "I'm so happy you're gonna be there. It's supposedly very romantic that couples go."

Hoseok just smiles and leans over to kiss Yoongi's cheek "I'm going to make popcorn, want some?"

Yoongi nods his head happily "Oh yeah, good idea. I'll just find something else to watch"

Hoseok gets up from the couch "Good, choose a long one"

Yoongi looks confused "Why a long one specifically"

"You know,.. so we can have extra time for extra cozy time" Hoseok winks

Yoongi laughs "Wow, and here I thought we could last a whole movie without sex. But, i'm not complaining" he then shrugs

Hoseok leans close to Yoongi and stares intently at him. Yoongi can feel his heart beating quickly. He wraps his arms around Hoseok's neck bringing them even closer so their lips met. Immediately it was a passionate open mouth kiss. Hoseok leans even forward making Yoongi lay back on the couch.

"Let's enjoy making our own movie then" Hoseok teases

Yoongi laughs and for the rest of the night they were constantly joining their bodies together. Yoongi forgot about Hoseok paying attention to his phone earlier.

____________________________________

I just watched Permission To Dance On Stage Las Vegas concert and felt both sad and happy. Sad, because well I really wished I was able to go to their concert. Back then I couldn't due to circumstances. I was really torn up about it...seriously.

I was also happy too because it was such a fun concert to watch! Even though I couldn't be there to experience any of Permission To Dance On Stage in person, i'm happy that BTS got to perform. I know that was something that they really wanted after Covid. So i'm happy that they were happy.