10. TO JUST SAY

Together Hoseok and Yoongi lay in bed. They weren't touching but they were close. Yoongi had to say it. It was at the tip of his tongue that he needed to confess. But he just leans forward to kiss Hoseok's lips.

Their lips brush softly against each others until they were full on making out and the sounds of their lips smacking filled the room. Yoongi hopes the kiss was a showcase for his love. But Hoseok, took it in as lust. He grabs Yoongi's thigh and brings his body closer to his own. Hoseok's hands caress Yoongi's soft powerless fair skin and then starts to squeeze his bare buttocks.

"Hmm...you want round two?" Hoseok said with a smirk pulling away from the kiss

Yoongi couldn't resist those eyes. What he really wanted was to talk. To have a proper conversation. But the lustrous touch of Hoseok's hands instantly turned Yoongi into a submissive mess.

"Touch me" He whispers into Hoseok's ear

Hosoek then hovered over Yoongi and starts to kiss him deeply. His passionate kisses then turn into sloppy neck kisses that made Yoongi moan and buck his hips. Hoseok eventually started to kiss down until he got to Yoongi's member.

Hoseok takes into his hands and starts to stroke it. He then licks the head and eventually starts to suck. Yoongi's eyes shut tightly as he intakes this intense but amazing feeling. of Hoseok's tongue and warm mouth.

"Ahh fuck...oh yes don't stop" he moans out loud as he grabs Hoseok's hair tightly into his fist

This urges Hoseok to continue his head bopping and the wet sounds of his saliva covering Yoongi's cock. He sucks faster and faster even tickling Yoongi's balls.

"ah shit..shit i'm c-cumming...AH!" Yoongi moans as he explodes his seed into Hoseok's mouth

Hosoek pulls away and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. He smirks at Yoongi and then they started to make out again. Yoongi groans into the kiss as he can taste himself on Hoseok's tongue. When they pull away Yoongi nearly whines.

"I want more" is all he says

Hoseok again smiles and looks down at his own hard cock. "I can fuck you again"

"N-No" is all Yoongi says shaking his head "I want to talk to you Hoseok. I want to get to know you."

Hoseok looks taken aback by Yoongi's words "But you already know me"

"We're friends but sometimes it doesn't even feel like it" Yoongi explains further "Maybe we can just do something normal for once?"

"Something... normal?" Hoseok frowns in confusion "Uhhh okay then...maybe we can have a drink together?"

Yoongi smiles "If that's what it takes to just talk to you, then sure. Let's do it. Let's be like normal friends. Have a drink and just...just talk to me"

The two began to put their clothes on. They go to the nearest convenience store to get some soju and beer. They also ordered some food to get delivered to Hoseok's apartment. For once it felt somewhat normal.

__________________________________

this is not my best story, i will admit...please show me some mercy 🥲