"Go away, you coward."

    Zhao Qi dared not speak out, and pointed at the middle-aged woman with shaking fingers.

    "Brother Zhang San, can she afford three catties of cornmeal?"

    Zhang San snorted coldly, "Your wife has been beaten to a bloody mess. She is worth one catty at most, but your daughter can be worth two catties." "Get out, no one can hurt

    my daughter, don't touch my daughter."

    "Get out, get out, Qiao Qiao, how are you? Mom is sorry for you. Mom is useless. She didn't protect you well." "

    Li Wenqin, if you dare to yell at me, see if I don't kill you." Zhao Qi was about to hit someone with his eyes wide open, but was stopped by Zhang San.

    "You beat her to death, isn't my trip today in vain?" Zhang San glanced at Qi Yuan and Tang Yizheng.

    "You two go out and wait for me outside for half an hour."

    Seeing Zhang San's wretched smile, Qi Yuan felt very uncomfortable. The situation in the refugee camp was worse than he imagined. It was comparable to some places in Southeast Asia, full of violence and blood.

    Qi Yuan sighed, if Tang Yizheng didn't let him do it, he really wanted to shoot the two men, the girl was still twitching, that kick was too hard.

    As soon as he walked out of the small shed, Qi Yuan tugged Tang Yizheng's arm, "Just let this bastard mess it up?" "Wait a minute

    ."

    Tang Yizheng looked back at Zhao Qi.

    Inside the shed.

    "Don't come here, get out, don't come here." The middle-aged woman had already yelled loudly, she shrank back with Jojo in her arms, her eyes filled with panic and resentment.

    "Wenqin, let go of Qiao Qiao first, she is about to be strangled to death by you, Zhao Qi, you go out first, don't stand in the way here." Li Wenqin ignored Zhang San, Qiao Qiao in her arms was already vomiting blood, she was crying bitterly while calling Qiao Qiao's name, when Zhang San reached out to touch her, Li Wenqin suddenly pushed Zhang San to the ground, and then snatched the knife from Zhang San's hand

    .

    "Ah..." There was a scream, and Zhang San, who was still screaming just now, had an arm cut off, blood sprayed on Li Wenqin's face, and laughed maniacally, raising the knife and dropping it on Zhang San's head like chopping pork.     Hearing the screams, Qi Yuan and Tang Yizheng ran into the shed to check the situation, and saw Zhang San lying there bloody and bloody. He was not dead yet, and was still spitting blood from his mouth.     Zhao Qi leaned out from behind Tang Yizheng. He thought it was Li Wenqin who was screaming, but seeing the scene in front of him, he was frightened.     Li Wenqin laughed wildly and slashed at Zhang San with a knife.     Qiao Qiao, who was still twitching just now, lay motionless in the corner, Tang Yizheng moved over to sniff Qiao Qiao's breath.     Jojo is dead.     "Crazy, crazy." Zhao Qi scrambled and wanted to rush out of the shed, but was blocked by Qi Yuan. At this moment, Li Wenqin came over with a knife. She looked at Zhao Qi with tears in her eyes.

    "That's your daughter, Zhao Qi, you are a pig and a dog, you kicked Qiao Qiao to death, and I want you to pay for it." With a sound of "poof", the knife stabbed into Zhao Qi's abdomen, Li Wenqin suddenly pulled out the knife, a stream of blood spurted out, all fell on her body, she raised the knife again, and slashed directly at Zhao Qi's neck

Hoarding goods: struggling to survive in a crisis world  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें