Ch-20 Akira

TIMESKIP TO TWO DAYS AFTER:

Hashira Meeting:

All of the Hashiras had assembled, and the meeting started.

....

'So Giyuu and Shinobu, how are you doing right now?' Ubayashiki sama asked.

'Im very well, master. About Tomioka san, he is still healing.' Shinobu was already recieving stares.

'Pfft- you people seriously struggled against a demon who's not even a lowermoon?' Sanemi was disappointed.

.....

'Shinazugawa san. Do you even know what condition they were in? Shinobu san is still overcoming her poison effect and Tomioka san was already suffering through severe leg damage. It could've paralysed him. I would like to see you against Tanjiro instead though after you almost knocked out after he headbutted you.' Mitsuri gave him a death glare. Seeing Mitsuri angry is rarer than Giyuu smiling.

'Geez. No need to get offended, pinky. It was just a comment.' Sanemi wasn't afraid.

'Take that back. Now.' Iguro was more offended than Mitsuri.

'I would appreciate silence, please. We do not want a bad impression on the new member.' Ubayashiki silenced everyone.

New member?

.......

'We have a new Hashira. Introducing, Akira Hayashi.'

Shinobu's pov:
Hayashi? I feel like I heard this somewhere. Wait. Chiyo San. She had a daughter. Her name was Akira. If I'm not wrong her second name is Hayashi...

Akira entered the through the back. She was a beautiful girl. Olive coloured hair with dark green tips with orange eyes. Hair tied up in braid-bun with two strands hanging in the front. Ofcourse she was stunning, but wasn't enough to lure the Hashiras. They only came here to slay demons.

'Konnichiwa! I'm Akira Hayashi, the Ice Pillar. Ice Breathing is mainly made up of Water Breathing techniques but master in offensive attacks with a touch of stone breathing.I hope we get along!' Akira introduced herself.

'KYAAAA SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!'

'Who is she again?'

'She looks very flamboyant'

'I shall pray that you may succeed ahead in your life.'

'Mitsuri is better-looking than her.'

'Indeed! I look forward to meet you in the future!'

'Oh my. Thank you so much! *Gasp* GIYUU?!??!'

She ran to him and gave him a hug. The Hashiras were too stunned to say anything.

'Ow. My stomach.' Giyuu groaned as she accidentally hit his injury.

'Ara are~ Hayashi san~ please don't mess up my bandaging.' Shinobu said as she frowned. She never liked when someone messed up her hard work, like bandaging.

'OH MY GOD! KOCHOU SAN!! IM AKIRA!!! IM THE DAUGHTER OF CHIYO HAYASHI!!! YOU MET HER RIGHT???!? EEEK IM SO HAPPY!!' Akira pulled her into the hug.

'Giyuu, you changed your haori? I thought it belonged to Ts-

Before Akira could blabber anything Giyuu interrupted her to shut her up.

'Lets talk about that later. Alright? Lot of things have happened.'

'Alright! At your house? Mine is still work in progress.'

'Giyuu, since you know her, why don't you tell her about the important places, such as the wisteria houses and the Butterfly Mansion. It will be important for her when she goes to missions.'