Ch-3: Why do you care?

After the hashira meeting:

'Where are you going to? Tomioka san?' asked Shinobu in her normal pestering mood as she pokes him.

'None of your business.' said Tomioka with his normal glare.

Ouch. That hurt.
Shinobu's eye twitched in annoyance as he continued walking to who knows where.

Later on Shinobu walked her way to the Butterfly Mansion.

'Welcome home Shinobu-Sama!' greeted the three small butterfly girls.

'Good afternoon girls' Shinobu greeted back.

'SHINOBU SAMA! SHINOBU SAMA!' Aoi came running with tears of joy while holding a small test tube.

'Woah Aoi. Calm down. You might drop the test tube your holding. Anyways, why are crying Aoi? And what's in that test tube? Shinobu said while rubbing the tears out of Aoi's face.

'SHINOBU SAMA! I COMPLETED THE POISON! YOU CAN NOW KILL THAT FUCKING SADISTIC DEMON!' shouted Aoi with excitement and anger against the demon that killed her so called sister or Shinobu's elder sister, Kanae Kochou.

'Aoi. Language. There are childern here.' Shinobu shot a glare to Aoi making her realise that children were discussing what the word meant.

'Anyways. EEEKKKK!!! AOI THIS SUCH GOOD NEWS!!!' Shinobu said quickly changing her mood.

That's the first Aoi saw Shinobu so excited. It showed how much Kanae had meant to her and how desperate she was to kill the demon. Completing the poison means no more wisteria for Shinobu. Aoi didn't want to loose another person dear to her.

Later on in the same day....

*Knock Knock* Looks like someone had come to the Butterfly Mansion.

Shinobu went on and opened the door only to be surprised to find the Water Pillar.

'Oh? Ara ara~ Konnichiwa Tomioka san, what brings you here?' Shinobu asked in her normal light tone.

'I'm looking for my red bow since the past month. I thought it may be here. It's important to me, Shinobu.' Tomioka said directly looking into Shinobu's eyes.

Shinobu's pov:
Ehhh??? I don't like how he is looking directly into my eyes...since when did we get to first names? it makes me feel weird...ughh....

Shinobu's ears started heating up as a light blush crept into her slightly plump cheeks.

'Important to you? Ooo~ who gave it to you? Your girlfriend? Hmm nevermind... No girl would like you enough to make you thier girlfriend' The girl continued teasing.

'Come on Kochou. I'm really serious.' Tomioka shot a glare to Kochou to make it clear to her that the bow is important to him.

'You know I'm just joking. What colour is bow?'

'Red'

'Alright. You can go check the infirmary and the patient rooms or you can ask Aoi to help.'

'Thank you.'

An idea popped onto Shinobu's head

Shinobu's pov:
Hmm...since Aoi just finished the poison...why not follow Tomioka to his village? No no. What are you thinking Kochou! This is not you. Your the the Insect Pillar and he is the Water Pillar. We. Are. Just. Colleagues. But what's so bad following him? I just want to see his village. I just wanted to know him so I can be friends with him. Right, Kochou? Just friends. Yeah I'll follow him. It's not that bad. I'm sure he wouldn't mind because anyways he doesn't give a shit about any one of us, right?

Shinobu kept fidgeting with her finger...she couldn't understand what to do...what was this feeling...the butterfly was having butterflies in her stomach. Her mind was in constant dilema. The water pillar unknowingly was messing with the butterfly's mind...

Helloooo people! It's the author...I'll keep updating y'all. Don't mind the grammatical errors. I'll try my best to keep adding new chapter every 2-3 day... Please don't forget to vote. It'll encourage me to continue and please do leave comments for any other suggestions. Alright I hope you have a nice day. Byeeeee :)