Ch-5 A Great Idol

....

'KYAAAAAAAAAA' exclaimed the overhyped Love Pillar, Kanroji Mitsuri.

Her 'obviously Mitsuri' scream made her the spotlight of the show in just a matter of seconds.

"Mitsuri?!!?" Both the Insect and Water Pillar exclaimed in unison.

'KYAAAAAA Shinobu-san!!!!You didn't tell me that you and Tomioka san were together!!!!!Eeeeeekkk!!!!!' screamed Mitsuri in her high pitched voice.

"WHAT??!!!??!?" Both the overly red, blushing and flustered pillars shouted in disbelief.

'What? No- You've got us wrong! We are not together, Mitsuri chan.'

'Yeah.'

'You can't lie to me anymore' said Mitsuri with this expression - (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)

'But we're not!' both said in unison.

Mitsuri's pov:
Wow, they're are really not together? They would be such a good couple! They are way too dense to love eachother. I've got to get them together. A new mission for the matchmaker Mitsuri!

'Anyways. Rengoku san isn't here yet? It's a lowermoon mission. That shouldn't take much time.' Shinobu continued as she changed the topic.

'Im sure they're fine! It's Rengoku san afterall! I heard that Tanjiro and his friends are going? They are such young people but are very strong! Anyways I got some Sakura Mochi! Lets go eat them! Come on you two, what are you waiting for? I've even invited Iguro san' Mitsuri replied back in a reassuring voice.

Sure. Lets go Mitsuri Chan.

Alright I guess.

Some time later...*Knock knock*

'KYAAA IGURO SAN IS HERE!"

"Good Evening Mitsuri Chan." Iguro replied with a small blush on his face.

'Iguro san. I have to tell you some important tea.'

'Oh? What may that be?' Iguro asked in curious tone

'Shinobu san and Tomioka san like eachother but are too dense to understand their feelings.'

'WHAT?' Iguro shouted in disbelief

'Ehhh? Konbanwa Iguro san. What are you talking about?. The Insect Pillar popped out of nowhere.

'OHH. ummm. Nothing. Just stuff.' Iguro replied.

'Y-yeah. Just stuff. ANYWAYS. Lets eat, alright?' Mitsuri shouted.

Some time later......

'Haha, good one Mitsuri!'

'I know right?'

'I can't believe I'm actually enjoying this.'

'See? Socialising isn't bad Tomioka san, right Mitsuri?

The hashiras continued chatting when a Kasugai crow entered through the window.

'CAW! CAW! Kyojuro Rengoku has died in a battle with Uppermoon 3!

'W-what...' Mitsuri replied in a shaky voice with tears streaming down her face.

'Rengoku san...' Tomioka said in a light tone being completely calm. He was now just used to it but he was the only one who reminded him of his long gone friend, Sabito and now he was gone too. He covered his feelings with the emotionless mask.

'He was a good person.' Iguro continued in a low tone.

'Mitsuri, don't cry, don't let his sacrifice go to waste. Stay strong and we will be able to kill Muzan.' Shinobu said with some droplets on her eyes herself.

Misturi wiped her tears and listened to Shinobu. She had to get used to it. She was a Hashira.

......

Ik there are a lot of grammar mistakes. Forgive me but I'm in a rush today. I promise to make a better chapter tomorrow