Ch-12 You Only Live And Love Once

It was evening. The sun was slowly setting and the moon came into the view. It almost time for the party. Mitsuri had decorated her estate, all bright and shiny. She dressed up in a beautiful yellow yukata with her hair tied up in a bun. Shinobu was already at Mitsuri's house as she called her up early as she wanted to 'dress her up for the occasion'. It was the first party the Hashiras have had. Shinobu was wearing a white yukata with blue flowers on it. Mitsuri had decorated her hair with accesories and just tied the upper part of her hair and let the lower part of her hair loose.

On the other hand - With the boys

It was a total chaos. Sanemi shouting, Iguro complaining, Tengen lecturing about flashiness, Gyomei trying to pray and lastly Muichiro and Giyuu watching the chaos.

'SHUT UP DUMBASSES I'M TRYING TO REMAIN CALM ON MY FAREWELL BUT YOU PEOPLE DON'T SEEM YOU SHUT UP!'

'WHY ARE YOU F--KING SHOUTING!'

'I should have not agreed to come to the party. I could have hanged out with Mitsuri.'

'Why are they shouting Gyomei san?' Muichiro asked Gyomei who seemed to watch the scenario with irk marks on his face.

Gyomei loudly clashed his hand together with force which made the whole place shake. Silence was the only thing to be heard.

'Okay... Let's take this calmly.. alright?' Gyomei said as he regained his calm posture.

'Y-yeah right guys?' Sanemi said as he moved his eyes to signal them to shut up. The other already got the message. Even kaburamaru slithered and tightly held Obanai's hand. Uzui on the other hand looked like that he wasn't even fazed by that warning even though he was sweating a lot with his hand shaking.

Tomioka and Muichiro on the corner weren't surprised at all. The warning wasn't for them anyways.

'Uhh Right. Tomioka. let's get you ready.' Uzui immediately pulled Tomioka and handed him a black yukata.

Tomioka came out from the changing room only to receive some stunned looks from the others.

'Ooo~ looking handsome there. I don't mind having a husband you know' Uzui winked jokingly.

'You disgusting Uzui. Anyways, your looking good Mizu san. Muichiro said as he made a new nickname for the Water pillar.

'First time I agree with Muichiro. I can't believe saying this.' Sanemi said as he looked away in embarrassment.

'Ooooo~ Shinazugawa? Didn't know you had a soft spot. You know the offer I gave to Tomioka can also be open to you Sanemi-kun' Uzui's joke made everyone disgusted.

'No thanks. I don't need one.' Sanemi said as he looked at Uzui with disgust.

'Nevermind- I don't wanna steal that spot from Kanae, right Sanemi?' Uzui's statement shocked everyone. Even though Iguro wasn't there at the time when Kanae was a Hashira, he still knew about her. But what he didn't know was... Sanemi? And Kanae? You never know when people fall in love with unexpected people....

'Oh god. Please. I could say the same to Tomioka and Kochou.' Sanemi said as he quickly changed the topic and smirked, turning all the attention to Giyuu.

'What? Me and Kochou? Are you out of your mind?' Tomioka flustered.

'See. He's talking more, getting flustered about this topic, he's falling in love' Sanemi teased Tomioka. Sanemi and Tomioka were suddenly getting so close. As in, a brotherly relationship. 'I see you say from experience, don't change the topic Shinazugawa.' Uzui said as he turned the attention back to Sanemi.

The boys were chatting as they got ready... Tomioka decided to open up a bit. Shinobu's effect was reflecting on Giyuu's personality. It was soon time, and they left towards Mitsuri's house. As promised, Uzui got the alcohol, Mitsuri got the food. But who knew the plan backfired and a new misunderstanding was in view.

Back to Mitsuri's house:

*Knock knock*

'Kyaaaa they're here!' Get ready Shinobu Chan!!!!'

'Sup ladies! Ooo~ looking stunning. Well, my wives will be coming shortly so you ladies can gossip as much as you want'

'KYAAAAA!! I can't wait to meet your wives!!!'

*Knock knock*

'Right on time. They're here.' Uzui said as he waved to his wives but they ignored him and got busy chatting with Mitsuri. Everyone was busy chatting whereas Giyuu and Shinobu were at the back. Shinobu waved at Giyuu as he looked around the place. He saw Shinobu waving to him and then decided to walk over to her.

'Konbanwa Tomioka san! Why are you standing alone?'

'Konbanwa. I could ask you the same.'

'Ehh. Well.... Since we both are lonely, let's just talk to each other!'

'I don't know.'

'Oh come on! It'll be fun. Let's go eat. There's Salmon Daikon for you.'

Oof. Shinobu got to his soft spot. The only thing he could be bribed with was Salmon Daikon. He loved it more than anything.

'Fine.'

They were eating while Mitsuri got up on the table and shouted.

'I would like to introduce you our spotlight of this party! Sake!' She screamed as she pointed toward the 'bottles' of expensive sake.

Mitsuri handled a whole bottle to each person, they had enough stock that one could drink about 2 bottle each. Ofcourse that was because Tengen was pretty rich and things like these is were Tengen's expertise lies in.

I don't really drink.

I agree with Tomioka san. Me too.

Step 1 - Make Giyu drunk - Failed

Plan B, Step 1 - Make him drink, by force or by consent. Just. Get. Him. Drunk.

Longest chapter yet!!!! If we get to 1.5k, I'll make a special bonus chapter of Tsutako and Kanae reacting to this!

Please vote and comment for any suggestions