Ch-2: Never Saw Him Like That

THIS IS A EDITED CHAPTER

He quickly left. Shinobu was dumbfounded actually. She couldn't understand what was going on, she always knew, there was a side Giyuu didn't show. But this. This wasn't what she wanted from him. She always wanted to prove him wrong that he couldn't make friends. She wanted to be friends. Tanjiro and Nezuko wanted the same, but in a different way, as siblings. In the other hand, Shinobu was quite unsure of their relationship, friends, enemies or-

Next Morning:

Ofcourse Giyuu left the estate without any word. Shinobu was just used to it by now. She still could not get her mind off him. Was it possible that he had a sibling by any chance???

Shinobu's pov:
Ughhhhh stop thinking about him. I need to finish my poison. Nothing is more important than revenge for nee-san. Not even my own life. But still. He was enraged. But for what? No no stop! F.O.C.U.S.

'CAW CAW! REPORT TO UBAYASHIKI ESTATE FOR HASHIRA MEETING! CAW CAW! REPORT TO UBAYASHIKI ESTATE FOR HASHIRA MEETING!!!!'

'Alright geez. No need to shout.'

'She walked towards her destination. Waiting for the Water Pillar, willing to apologise.'

The hashiras were coming one by one...Mitsuri and Iguro were busy flirting, Rengoku and Uzui were talking about their missions, Sanemi and Muichiro were bickering over some unimportant sh*t, Gyomei was busy praying and the butterfly girl was lonely as Tomioka hadn't shown up yet.

'Good Morning my children.' Ubayashiki sama entered.

Everyone greeted him.

'Giyuu isn't here yet?' Ubayashiki sama asked as he looked around.

Some minutes later Giyuu came running with injuries.

'I deeply apologize, I was on a mission and it was taking some time.' Giyuu crashed into the meeting, catching his breath.

'Thats perfectly fine. So the main topic is, there is a lowermoon lurking in the Mugen Train route. Who would like to volunteer for this?'

'Everyone except Rengoku looked down. He was the only one who raised his hand.'

Everybody had missions. Shinobu on the other hand, lied about being busy as she wanted to finish the poison for the demon who killed her beloved sister.

'What about you Giyuu?'

'I have to visit my village. It'll take about 3 days to come back.'

.....

'Oh. You're visiting her? Give my wishes to her as well. It has been about 9 years ever since you've gone there.'

Seemed like Ubayashiki sama and Tomioka knew something they didn't.

'He is skipping a lowermoon mission to go to his village? That's odd, definitely not like Giyuu.'

Shinobu kept thinking even though she kept telling herself not to and that she didn't have feelings for him, or did she?...