Ch-13 Words Not Meant To Be Said

'Oh come on Tomioka, you've gotta drink some' Mitsuri said as she handed the bottle to Tomioka by force. 'I don't drink. I don't want it.' Tomioka put the bottle back to the table. 'Seriously. You only live and love once, may as well enjoy life while it lasts' Mitsuri gave the bottle back to him. 'Seriously dude. Live it like it's the last day of your life. Sake makes life flamboyant.' Uzui said as he opened he bottle for him. 'I wish it was the last day.' Tomioka murmured as he put the bottle back.

'Alright. If that's how you wanna act then I have no choice but to-' Mitsuri forced Giyuu to drink. He had no choice but to drink it as he knew how badly Mitsuri's strength can turn out.

Shinobu was watching. She tried to persuade Mitsuri that he didn't want to drink but Mitsuri said that he was old enough for stuff like this and he should try it once.

'Ara ara Shinobu chan. You don't want that, do you?'

Meanwhile Giyuu, who just drank about half the bottle was already seeing his surroundings spinning around. It was his first time.

'Ehh. That's alright. I'll take it myself.'

'Shinobu, you shouldn't be shy, it isn't your first time. I've seen you drink before, you may have not noticed me but I have.

All the attention turned to Shinobu.

'Oof. Exposed. My oh my, that wasn't expected of you Kochou.' Uzui said as he smirked.

'What? Never saw a lady drink?' Shinobu said as she chugged the sake down her throat.

'Not at all Insect Pillar. You should see Makio, she has the biggest stock than all of us.'

'eHhH? wHO ARe yoU?' Giyuu said as he spinned around.

He couldn't handle much. But he was gaining his consciousness as he started to handle the alcohol.

'Alright. Everyone get your bottles for a cheers!' Mitsuri said as she held her bottle. Who would've thought she could drink so much, she looked too innocent to even know what alcohol is.

Everyone got their bottles.

'Cheers!'

The moment when everything was to be forgotten. All worries and guilts were to be left behind. The only thing to be seen was happiness and sparkle in everyone's eyes. Giyuu left behind his grudges and guilts. Shinobu forgot her revenge. Everything seemed to go so fast. Even in a world full of cruelty, they found happiness.

'Hahaha!'

Giyu chuckled.

The stun of the faces of the fellow Hashiras was unimaginable. They knew it wasn't the effect of sake. It was a genuine chuckle. A real one.

'Whats up? Why are you looking at me like that?'

'KYAAAA! IM SO HAPPY!!!'

Shinobu's pov:
The chuckle was turning her world around. Her memories with her sister flashed around her eyes, the way she smiled, the soft tone, the aura... everything about her was good. She felt heat rising up her body, especially her cheeks. She knew what it was now.

Love. It was love.

'Tsutako? wHat aRe YoU dOinG hERe? Giyuu spinned as he looked at Mitsuri.

Shinobu's spinning thoughts were stopped by that name. She knew the striking resemblance of Tsutako and Mitsuri. Hair tied in a braid, a charming aura, smile on her face. The moment she looked at Tsutako's photo, she immediately remembered Mitsuri.

'Who's Tsutako?' Uzui asked as he looked at Tomioka

'sHe WaS VerY pRetty, I Lovedd HeR sMile' Giyuu said as he walked away from the others.

'Is she his lover? ' Uzui exclaimed.

'oH nO. pLAn FaIleD.' Mitsuri who was already drunk shouted.

What plan? Shinobu asked Uzui.