Ch-10 Pretend

Both of them entered the house and looked around. The house was pretty old and had old furniture but still withstood Shinobu's weight. Giyuu looked around the kitchen.

'So, Tomioka san, what do you need help with?'

'Nothing really, I just enjoy your company. If you want to help, then you can join to help me clean the house'

Shinobu's heart pounded. Tomioka had been way too bold and friendly with Shinobu. She was not getting used to his change of behaviour. She was still used her normal emotionless and cold Tomioka-san, not the one who just swapped roles with her.

'U-umm sure! I'll help. Shinobu said while she looked away to avoid her blush.

They started cleaning, while looking around places. Sometime later, Shinobu started sneezing violently with her eyes all red.

She had severe dust allergy.

'You alright? What happened? Are you sick?' Tomioka checked while putting her his hand on her shoulder.

'Yeah- *sneeze* just dust allergy. *sneeze*.

'I don't think so- sit down.'

Shinobu looked around while Giyuu was cleaning. She was looking through things when she got hold of a photo frame. It was a picture of Tsutako and Giyuu. She immediately recognised Tsutako as Giyuu looked way too similar to his sister. Her sister looked stunningly gorgeous, black-blue hair tied up in a braid with a red bow- The red bow. The one Giyuu was looking for.

'Give it back. Shinobu' Giyuu said directly looking into her eyes. He said it while giving her a glare, not to scare but in an imperative tone.

'Oh uhmm- yah take it.' Shinobu said directly giving him the picture without any questions.

Giyuu quickly changed the subject to avoid any question. 'Lets leave, I've finished cleaning this place.'

Oh. Alright then, I've already packed my stuff so we'll leave after getting ready?

Okay.

Both of them left to Chiyo's house and got ready. They travelled their way back to the headquarters.

[TIMESKIP - THEY REACH BACK TO HEADQUARTERS.]

NEXT DAY - HASHIRA MEETING

It was pretty much a normal Hashira meeting. Everyone was chatting and talking till Master arrived.

Everybody assembled to their places and bowed down.

'I see you two are back' Ubayashiki sama greeted as his children explained him the scenario in front of him.

The Hashiras were assigned their own missions whereas Uzui had decided to leave for the Entertainment District to rescue his wives who hadn't come back from the mission they were sent to.

(Y'all I don't know the timeline so imma put entertainment district here. Sorry it's a short chapter but I'll be starting with some romance with the next chapters