Ch-11 Rise of Evil

The Hashira were continuing their normal missions. Everyone was busy doing their work. Shinobu was now focusing on work than being distracted by thinking about him.

Uzui and the squad faced Uppermoon 6.

Shinobu had to immediately finish her work and get back to treating Uzui. She was still mad at the fact that Uzui pretty much harassed Aoi. Even though Aoi had gone back to normal, Shinobu still had a little grudge on him.

Nevertheless, he was her colleague, she had to help him.

He had pretty much damaged his eye and hand, he would have definitely died if Nezuko hadn't saved him from the poison. But now that he had defeated Uppermoon 6, he has decided to retire.

TIMESKIP - HASHIRA MEETING (YA'LL, IM SOO TIRED, I WANNA GET TO THE ROMANCE ALREADY)

'Good morning, children.' Ubayashiki sama greeted everyone.

'Good morning Ubayashiki sama'

'So, as you all know, our Sound Hashira has confronted Uppermoon 6. But sadly, Tengen will be retiring from the corps as he cannot fight anymore. This will our beloved Sound Hashira's last Hashira meeting.'

The Uppermoons were begining to rise, as they fell...time was flying even before anyone realised. They don't know what was coming forward for them....

*After Hashira meeting.*

'Kyaa! I'm gonna miss you soo much!'

'I still don't believe you're retiring.'

'I pray for your peaceful life ahead.'

'Finally that flashy ass is gone. He was good tho-'

'What is happening here? Who is that?

'Happy Farwell.'

'Finally. If you need any help, you're always welcome at the Butterfly Mansion except harrassing Aoi. Or it won't be farwell from the corps. It will sayonara to your life.'

'Ehh. Uzui-san. I have some important news.' Mitsuri said as she dragged Uzui to a corner making him being attacked by glares from Obanai.

'What is it, Mitsuri?'

'Its about Giyuu-san and Shinobu-san.'

'Ooo~ matchmaker Mitsuri?'

'Yep.' I smelled love and no one is better help than you, Uzui san...'

Both of them were smirking while Giyuu and Shinobu were chatting.

'Alright Hashiras! I'm hosting a farewell party for Uzui's retirement!' Mitsuri shouted as she got the attention of all the Hashiras.

'Ehh?'

'Alcohol is on me! I'll bring the expensive ones!' The Sound Hashira announced

Step 1 - Make Giyuu drunk at the party.

Suddenly the Hashiras were interrupted by Master.

'I'm sorry. But it seems I forgot to assign a mission for Giyuu and Misturi. It's a two day mission to the _____ town.'

Uhmm. Master, can you put Shinobu san instead of me? I have some REALLY important work to do.

That's alright if Shinobu and Giyuu agree.

Uhm- yeah I'm alright.

I'm perfectly fine with her.

Then great! I shall take my leave now.

Author here! I'm sorry for not updating for some time. I accidentally deleted Wattpad 😭 so I had some trouble logging in but anyways I managed to anyways. I'm getting very busy nowadays but I'll try updating!

Please comment and vote my story!