Ch-4 Found It.

It had been 15 minutes since Giyuu had went to find the red bow. Shinobu thought that she should go help if he was having trouble finding the bow if it was in Butterfly Mansion.

'Moshi moshi~ did you find the bow Tomioka san?' Shinobu asked in a whatsoever curious tone.

'No not yet-' Just as Tomioka was going to say any further, he was interrupted by the blue butterfly girl.

'Found it.' replied Aoi as she gave the bow to Tomioka.

As soon as Aoi showed him the bow, a hint of sparkle appeared in his eyes...

'Thank you Kanzaki-san. I really appreciate it. Trust me. I really do.' He said in a very soft tone with a small smile.

Shinobu's pov:-
What the hell? He has that kind of side? Looks like the bow is very important...Its good that he can still smile...I hope I can see this side of him more often..I wonder what happened to Tomioka san that he had to put on an emotionless mask on his because no one is born emotionless..ughh.....STOP SHINOBU. Why should I know? It's not my business anyways.

When Shinobu saw this rarer than the blue moon sight, it made her feel like she should do something to see him smile more. Only her. His smile made her warm like breezy winds during the Spring, surrounded by colourful, bright and cheerful flowers...Right then her emotions started piling up on each other making her brain twist with questions and absurd answers....Soon her face started heating up into a red blush all over her face...

Meanwhile Aoi and Tomioka were staring at Shinobu while she was fighting with her emotions....

Tomioka - Kochou.

.....

Tomioka - KOCHOU.

Shinobu realised that the two were already staring at her when she was in another world. It just made it worse and she turned deep red. She felt like disappearing right then.

'Oh umm. Sorry.' Shinobu replied all embarrassed and red.

Realisation hit hard to Aoi when she understood what was going on....

Aoi's pov:
What the actual- Shinobu sama and Water Pillar sama? Shinobu sama should look at herself right now- I cannot absolutely believe this. I gotta tell this to Kanao.

'Shinobu? Are you alright? Your so red... Having a fever?' Tomioka asked in a surprisingly concerned tone

Shinobu's pov:
Ehhhh???? Shinobu? He called me Shinobu???? Why is he concerned????? Ahhhh God help me..... What is happening to me?

Meanwhile Aoi's pov:
Is he dumb or just really dense to understand? I mean they would make a good couple if Tomioka doesn't act dense.

Literally Aoi right now:-

'Anyways, I would like to Thank you to let me find my bow at the Butterfly Mansion. I mean it.' Tomioka said, smiling again.

Shinobu's pov:
WHY IS HE TALKING SO MUCHHHHH!!!! GOSH ITS HARD TO KEEP UP! AOI COME ON WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING THE SHOW! DO SOMETHING AOI!!!

'Ehhh... Right. I heard you are visiting your village? I wish you a happy journey.' Aoi greeted as left.

'Ehhh. About that. Tomioka san. I was wondering I could come with you.' Shinobu asked

'Oh. Why? Don't you have missions?' Tomioka asked back.

'Actually no. I don't. I've finished a poison so I have nothing to do. I just wanted to know you more personally.

Shinobu's pov:
Shit. What did I say? No no no. This sounds so wrong than what I meant to say... He'll probably think I'm creepy.

Tomioka shot a puzzled look.

'Oh ummm ehhh... We are colleagues right? We should know each other more right??' the butterfly girl replied as she tried to cover her face.

'No. Your having a fever. Your face is very red. Take rest.'

Shinobu's pov:
Goddamnit. Why is he talking so much. I can't handle this shit. I just wanted to know him.

Ehhhh????? Nooooo I'm not having a fever, I'm just blushi-- she stopped herself.

'Come on pleeeaaaseeee....' Shinobu said as she showed him puppy eyes.

Tomioka's pov
What the hell?? I'm getting so flustered... I don't want her coming but I do enjoy her company except her teasing... No. Control yourself. It's my own business. Do. Not. Get. Attached.

The Water Pillar's face starting heating up into a same red blush as Shinobu.

'Is it a yes???' Shinobu asked as she continued pleading

Tomioka - Yea you can come-

Wait. Shit. What did I just say? What the hell?!! What is happening to me? Why is this happening to me.

All of this mess was going on while the Love Pillar was behind a wall listening to this absolutely romantic drama.