Shreya is 6 months old whereas thiru is just 2 month baby. We got shreya on her 4 month.

For around 2 years we waited for shreya. The moment i had her in my arms i felt like that i got every happiness in my life. That moment i know i can go any far to safegaurd her.

I took shreya from his hand.

With that we both started to feed the babies.

"Its your bath time babies." thiraviam says and took both of them into the bathroom. And with that he and me sit on the floor.

"Oh my thiru dont cry baby. I will not put much soap okay. " i says to him.

                       __________

Time skipped:

"Happy birthday babies" we both says. As we had shreya on our hand as same as when we had thiru. So we both agreed to celebrate their birthday on same day.

"Common cut the cake babies." thiraviam says.

After everthing, i started to distribute the cake to the visitors.

"She is calling herself as mom, when she is not the one gave birth of any of her child. It was other two woman, but here she is just celebrating the birthday its all because of the money." one aunty commented.

I sighed.

"Thats right, she is not a woman herself. Even to satisfy her husband she undergone some operstion it seems. She undergone the operation for her enjoyment alone. She even had the option to undergoe the operation to carry her own baby. But she havent choosen it, because she dont want to undergo the pain. Now see, she was never in pain like us. She just bought a baby as if she is buying a baby from some shop and now look she is celebrating their birthday too. Even like her few women are there who doesnt wanted to carry their own baby by themselves but at the same time they wanted a baby so they are choosing this way. " another one passed a commet.

I looked at thiraviam who is already looking at me.

*Laughs* we both bursted out laughing. It was thiraviam who made me this strong, because now these words are kinda looks funny. When we initiated the adoption process there were lot of talks, lots of shaming, lots of bad mouthing and the same goes for surrogacy process too. I and tiraviam was the hot topic at that time, many people mocked me for being without a uterus. And all those times it was thiraviam who shown me that not all the people we were meeting are good ones, some people will just bring us down.

" I told you right" he says to me. And now today again in the morning he said that definitely few aunties or uncles would badmouth me. Why not even badmouth our babies.

I nods at him with a laugh.

Thiraviam is right. These poeple will always needs something to talk and now they got us for today.

" Shanthi maa" i heard my mom in law shouting voice.

"What happejed anni?" she asks.

I loked at them.

"Athai what happened?" i asked her.

Lately she and uncle started to speak with me. It was after seeing thiraviam being happy. We three didnt had a lot of conversation thereby too but she did asked a sorry lot of fimes for her cruel words on that day and she sa8d that she was trying to initatr the conversation after me helping shivani. She told that she is ashamed of her talks.

"My son said to not invite you guys at all. He wanted to conduct this birthday party only with a close ones. But it was me who wanted to do the function like as we did for my ajay's son. But you all proved me wrong."

His Unfortunate Wife(Completed) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara