Episode 9

Punguzhali Pov:

"Have the food properly, Shivani." I heard my mom in law, while am entering into the hall.

"Good evening punguzhali." Mom in law said.

"Good evening" I says to her.

With that I tried to walk, but she stopped me.

"Punguzhali, can I get 5 mins of your time?" she asked me.

I nods at her.

'What might she will ask?' I thought to myself. But without any answer I followed her.

"What is it aunty?" I asked her.

"I know my son still didn't accepted you." she says.

'Well it's on both sides.' I thought but I can't says this to her. Because I married to her son.

"Just give him sometime punguzhali. Understand him. It's just that he loved his late wife a way too much. He is still loving her. I know this might hurt you, but please try to bring him out of his shell. He stopped being happy instead he started to immerse in work. I hope you will bring him back. "she says.

'Me, very funny.' I thought to myself but regardless i just nods at her.

" Do join on dinner. We couldn't able to have dinner with you. Let's have it today. " she said.

I nods at her.

" Yeah we can. "i says to her.

With that i left the room and walked into my room.

I sighed.

" Are they kidding me, how could I make him fall for me. Like literally that man is still in so love towards his late wife. Besides I don't have any interest on him. Even if I have any, am nothing but just a woman in name that's it. Funny people." I murmurs.

After that I freshen up and started to read the book.

                   __________

Time skipped:

I opened my eyes, only to come face to face with a man.

'Mmm not bad, he does look bit old. But looking good though from his side view' I thought to myself

How come I could able to see his facial features so clear.

His mouth was little open.

' What if some mosquitoe or bee enter into his mouh?' I thought only to chuckle.

I turned by facing towards him.

' Okay who is he in first place? 'I asked myself.

' Mm nice dream though '

"Aghh" I sounds slowly, as I felt something is poking on my chest. I tried to grab it only see a nuptial chain.

What?

' Even in dream am i married... 'I stopped my thoughts.

Wait. I did felt the pain.

It means it means... Its not a dream. I looked at the face only to see it properly.

Its him.

I looked slowly down, to see that his hand is on my waist.

"Shit" I shouts as I sits on the bed.

Its not a dream.

"What what happened?" he to sits on the bed with a tired face.

I glared at him.