Episode 1

Punguzhali pov:

"Medical report" chief doctor asks me, I handed him the report.

"Okay there is nothing to worry about, you can get discharge in next two days." doctor says while leaving the ward.

"Thank you so much nurse. " uncle says.

I smiles at him.

"I haven't done anything uncle"

"For taking care of him, dear" his wife says. I smiled at her.

With that I walked out of the ward with the medical records in my hand.

"Only one attender has to present. Others please leave the room." I says.

With that I started to check the entry on the records.

                        ________

"Good morning paa" I heard my sister voice while I walk inside the home.

"Good morning Shivani" he replies to her. I just entered into my room. After placing my handbag, watch and every other things, I entered inside the bathroom to get freshen up.

"Punguzhali" I heard maa's voice while an wiping my face.

"Yes maa. " I says.

"Ammu, look at me" she calls me.

I sighed.

"What is it maa?"

"Come let's have food ammu. "

"Maa am feeling sleepy."

"Your dad and sister already had their breakfast. You please come and have yours now. "

"Maa I never had any fear or issue with your husband ever maa."

"He is your dad. And I know it ammu, but am saying it since I do need a company to have a breakfast. Wont you join?"

"Maybe wait I will do this. I will come with breakfast here. We both will have the breakfast here itself. " with that she walked out.

Once she came with the breakfast, she served the idly on a plate and turned towards me and showed me a piece of idly near my mouth.

" Am not a child maa, am your 30 year old woman. "I says while rolling my eyes.

" You will be my child forever ammu."

"Give me the plate mumma."

"Punguzhali, you know right your mumma loves you a lot."

I didn't gave any reply.

Instead I just strated to eat by myself after grabbing the plate from her hand.

"Eat mumma" I says while am having my food.

She smiled at me and started to have her food.

"Ammu, you should get marry..." I cut her off.

"Mumma stop, I already had a very tiring night. Please maa, I have to take rest."

"But punguzhali, your age is  already 30, and now even your sister is in marriage a..."i cut her off.

" Maa marry her off mumma. I will never be a intruder to her. Am tired of this mumma. Will you please move out of my room? " I asked her to which she sighs and walked out of the room.

Once she walked out of the room with a vessels, I closed the room and lied on my bed.

I looked at the ceiling for sometime before sleeping off.