Episode 8

Thiraviam Pov:

Its been three month of our marraige.

After that day we both didn't seen much. Thank god.

I entered into my room around 10 P. M. and removed the shirt and started to take out my laptop.

"Will you please put on any shirt?" I jumped on that voice. I looked ahead only to see her.

Shit.

She is here?

Today is Monday why in the era she is here?

I immediately grabbed the shirt I removed and covered myself.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her literally yelled at her.

"Did you forget my dear husband?"

"You only married me and took me to this house" she said with a smirk.

I glared at her.

"I know that, what are you doing here without going to work?" I asked her.

"Well, due to some bad vibes. My work time got changed. Hereafter I will go to hospital in day shifts only." she says.

I groaned.

"Arghh"

"It means we both will be in home at same time."

"Yeah" she says.

"I hate it"

"The feelings are mutual mister." she says.

"Am not any bad vibes. Am a lucky charm actually" I says to her. She just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah so much of luck. That's why this lucky person got this unfortunate wife I guess" she says while walking into the balcony.

                        __________

"Take your seat thiraviam" I heard dad voice.

Today is Sunday.

Even for her it's leave it seems.

"Good morning dad and mom." I says.

"Good morning" dad says.

I nods at him.

"So tell us something about yourself Punguzhali. We could able to meet Shivani on dinning hall atleast once in a day, whereas we both couldn't able to speak much with you. " dad says her.

"There is nothing much about me uncle" she says to him in a soft voice.

Miracle.

"Is that you?" I slowly asked her.

"What is that me?" she asked me in return while smiling at dad.

"Suddenly talking like lady" I asks her.

She turned and glared at me.

"So how is your job is going?, Nurse right?"

"Yes, going good uncle"

"Mmmm"

Our family is like this only. Both mom and dad was a working couple. We won't be getting much time to converse when I was in small age. After that myself and Ajay don't get time to speak with them. Now they both are retired. Dad is a retired military officer whereas mom was a accountant.

"Shivani and Ajay are in IT sector. Even your husband is in IT sector.  Only you are a Nurse. Mmm interesting."

She smiled at him.