Episode 12

Thiraviam Pov:

"Can we go and have our breakfast?" I asks her.

"I.. I. Don't think... Your mom.. I can actually go and have in hospital canteen. Am fine with that. " she says.

"Common Punguzhali." I says while grabbing her hand and took her to the dinning.

"Have your seat. " I says only to see my mom who just walked away from the dinning as we entered.

"I told you right, she won't like it. " she says.

"Am completely fine with being ignorant, because that's what usually happens. But I don't want you to fight with your parents, especially I don't want to be the reason for it." she says to me.

"I thought friends will support each other in tough situation. I havent seen anyone leaving their friend alone when they need them the most." I says to her.

She looked at me for sometime.

"I thought you were asking me as your friend in heat of the moment." she said.

"I told you right, I will be a good friend."

"Common have this. " I says while serving her the chapathi and a gravy.

"Eat punguzhali. " I says to her who is kept looking at me instead eating.

"I told you right I can be charming, so don't fall for me okay. " I said to her, I really don't want this woman to fall for me. But I do see her as a good human being who is having a good heart, she will be a good friend.

"You are not my type. " she snaps at me.

"Here comes the old punguzhali."i commented.

She laughed.

" What is your actual timing in work? "I aksed her while eating.

" My duty starts by 8 in the morning and I will be working till 8 in the evening. " she says.

" Mm, then I will drop and pick you up hereafter. As our timings are matching actually. "I says to her.

" It's fine, I will manage. "she says.

" Maybe you can give me the money whatever you were spending for the transport. "I says to her.

"So basically you are saying that you will be my driver hereafter?" she asks me.

I glared at her.

"Am not a driver."

"Look at your face, I was just kidding." she says with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Instead of calling you as punguzhali, am going to settle with Kuzhal" I says to her aftr sometime.

"Atleast you can call me as Kuzhali right?" She asks me after coming out of a shock.

"I haven't heard someone calling me like that." she says.

"Then am settling with kuzhal for sure." I told her. She just nods as no with a smile.

                    _________

Punguzhali pov:

"Bye" he says. I nods at him while getting down from his car.

"Call me when your shift ends. " he says.

"Sure, I will call you better attend it driver." I says to him.

He smiled.

"Bye" I syas while walking away from the car, he just drive off