Episode 15

Punguzhali Pov:

"Why did you said like that?" i asked him as soon as we both entered into my room.

"So what do you expect me to do there?" he asks me by turning towards me.

"They are just some bullshit people, we dont need to give any explanation to them."

"Yes, but that bullshit people will keep on asking you the same things if i didnt interevend and explain them." he says.

I sighed.

"Thanks" i says to him after sometime.

He smiled at me.

I too smiled at him.

I dont know what to say apart from thanks, he is treating me differently from others. He is giving me a respect. He is trying to protect me. I dont know how to feel.

"So how about you show around me your favorite places to me?" he asked me.

"Sure, let me get ready...."

"You look like a human being, thats enough come lets get going." he says while grabbing me with him.

"Thats the school i studied" i told to him by showing him my school.

"Mmm little far from your home right. "

"Yeah"

                        _________

"Mumma its enough" i says to her.

"Mapilai has to know everything about you ammu. Wait."

"This is shs, look at her."

"Wow kuzhal, you are wearing a saree in your small age. You are looking way too cute." he says.

I looked at him.

My heart suddenly started to beat fastly.

I looked away.

'What happened to you punguzhali?.'

'I think its just a high BP or something else . He jist said you are looking cute thats it' i told to myself.

"Yeah mapilai, she used too cry soo much. As every relatives used to pull her cheeks whenever they visit our home. " mom says..

He laughed.

I slowly looked up at him.

The sight of him laughing, did something in my body.

"Kuzhal, even i know the pain." he says and just like that he pulled my cheek.

But thsi time i didnt shout like with others, i kept looking at him who is talking something with my mom.

'Its just nothing. I think you might be having some stomach upset. He is your best friebd.' i told to myself.

"Kuzhal we shoud frame this cute picture of yours. Look at this" he says by grabbing my right hand on his, and showed me a picture.

I looked down at our hands.

"Im. I.... Feel sleepy." i says and walked inside my room.

I immediately entered into the bathroom only to do a face wash.

"Punguzhali, its nothing. He is your best friend."

"Yes yes he is my best friend." i again says to console myself.

Why the heck, did i felt a different sensation......

"Fuck you punguzhali" i shouted at myself.

"Dont dont even start to like him. He will not reciprocate and dont forget about your syndrome you are not meant for the love shits and all." i told to myself.