Episode 23

Thiraviam Pov:

I smiled thinking about her.

Now she becomes my everything. Its been 4 months of us opening our love.

Good thing is that i accepted hee.

*Calling tone*

I looked at my mobile only to see her call.

"Hello kuzhal" i says soon i attended the call.

"Are you having some time?. Mom is aksing you to come to hospital where ma working." her voice is down.

"What happened kuzhal. Any problem?" i ask sher.

"N.. Not like.... T.. That could you please come." she asked me.

"Am on my way" i says and with that i went to the parking lot to take my car.

Then i drove away to her hospital and then i called her after sometime she took me inside a cabin.

There stood her mom and a doctor is there.

"After analysing the reports, we can go ahead with the vaginal dialation or surgery anyting we can undergo as vaginal length is meeting our minimal  length criteria in her case. Its now upto her which method she wanted to go ahead with. If its a vaginal dialtion means we will increase the vaginal length by using the dilators for few moths on morning/afternoon/night on daily basis. " doctor says.

" And comes to uterine transplant. It is success rate in india, so the process is we will transplant a uterus from donor to receipt body and we will allow a woman to get conceive a one or two baby. Then we will be removing the uterus from the recipient body. So to go ahead with this we will do a lot of tests and then we have to look for a proper donor which should match with receipt. We also will look at the recipient body weight, her age, her health tajes everything into the consideration. If every things goes well, then we can began the uterine transplant. So post the surgery the recipient will start to have her period like other woman then she would be prepared for pregnancy. We will freeze some of her fertilized eggs.... "

" What is happening here? "i stopped doctor in midway by asking at my wife.

" Mapilai we were talking abo... "

" Kuzhal am asking you. "

"Doctor give us sometime. " i says and grabbed kuzhal outside with me, even aunty follows us.

"Tell me kuzhal" i asks her as soon as we three reach some what outer place.

"I. I..."

"Mapilai its me who actually took her to consult with doctor. You both were been married for a year, i have been asking kuzhal to meet doctor for the vaginal dialtion. We didnt did this vaginal dialtion on her younger self, as if we did at that time means we have to make use of the dialtors every now and then need to be inserted in her vag... Vagina to make it dilated enough length which will be uncomfortable. So we were planned to do this during marriage time, but your marraige was happened really fast that we didn't get time to get done with that and even ammu was not at all listen to my words and never gave in for dialtion . So now i took her to the doctor to go through the procedures. And also i was the one who asked for the uterine transplant. I was just asking doctor whether she can undergo that to get conceive. And am about to ask regarding the cost and everything so that i can start looking for money for the... "

" Aunty please, she will not undergo any dialation and transplants. "i says to her.

" But mapilai, she has to undergoes that. Then only you both can lead a life like other normal couples and also upon doing the transplant only she can able to conceive a baby, and then only your mom will accept her. "