Episode 5

Thiraviam Pov:

"What is it Ajay?" I asks him.

"Anna, maybe we should look for other woman." Ajay says.

"How about quiting the bride hunting for me?" I asks him.

"Anna please stop saying like this. Shreya anni, wouldn't want you to live a life like this Anna, all she wanted is your happiness Anna." he says.

I looked away only to see my Shreya picture. Who is smiling while looking at me in our marriage picture.

'I miss you shreya'

'Come back to me shreya'

I sighed.

Its been 10 years without you Shreya.

" Anna, "

" Yes ajay what is it? "

" Anna, let me discuss with parents and will start to look for other matches."

"What happened Ajay?"I asked him.

" Anna she won't be suitable for you. I heard from Shivani, she is a B.. Barren woman. That broker never shared Anna. I just asked mumma that what the family actually shared, it seems they only told about her earlier cancelled marriage that's it. Besides she is not that looking good Anna. I only met her once that too on her cancelled marriage that's it. Even Shivani doesn't spoked much about her. I don't think she wil be suitable ever for you Anna. All I need is your happiness Anna. "

I looked at him.

" I never wanted to get married in first place ajay. Just stop looking for the proposals for me. "

" No Anna you already promised me, don't forget. " he says.

I sighed.

                      _________

Punguzhali pov:

"Open your mouth dear" maa asked me as soon as I entered into the house

"What is it maa?" I asked her, buy she just made me to eat a sugar.

"You and your sister are gonna get married on the same day which is nothing in 2 months. Even the engagement is going to happen before the marraige day evening. Am so happy for you Punguzhali. My daughter is a bride now. " she says with a tears.

"What?" I shouts.

Did that man left his brain on some pawn shop or what?.

"But why would a family accepted me as their daughter in law mumma?. I don't understand it, am barren woman for fucking sake. Why would they want someone like me as their daughter in law?. " I frustrated asked her.

"Ammu please stop speaking like this. As I said earlier there are people out there who will also accept someone like you. You are the one who didn't believed me. Look now, you are seeing the real example by yourself"

"Mumma this looks illogical to me. Maybe you shoukd ask atleast once directly with th..."

"Oh you are thinking that you can stay here itself forever?." dad asked me.

"Who wanted to stay here itself forever. I will be leaving soon this place don't worry. I started to see the house fo.... "

"You will be leaving this home only after marrying that man thats it." he shouts back.

"No I wont marrum him."

"You will, and you have to. Just do this one thing for whatever we did to you starts from education, your medical expenses why not for not putting you in the orphanage or worst case for not.... Leave it. We don't want any bad mouthing to this family, for not marrying you off. " He says while walking inside the room.