Episode 7

Thiraviam Pov:

"Anna when you will be arriving?" I heard Ajay from other end of the phone.

"On the way."

"Mmmm okay bye. You both enjoy the honeymoon vacation guys. Bye, yeah take care." I says to him while parking my car under the shed.

Then I walked inside my home.

Like always no one presents.

I looked at my phone only to see the time is going to be 11. 30 pm.

I entered into the room only to see her who is reading a book. And a plate of food is waiting.

I thought she would be sleeping right now.

Without saying anything I entered into the bathroom after taking the  clothes.

After freshening up I walked out.

*Throat clearing *I cleared my throat to indicate her my presence. As she immersed in reading.

"What?" she asks me while turning the page without looking at me.

"Look just because we both got married doesn't means you should be waiting for me. I know how to take care of me, you don't have to wait for me to have my food. You should have yours, as I will never give you a company even. As I said earlier this life is only for Shreya. Don't forget that ever. " I says.

She looked at me.

"Mister" she says while keeping her book on the bed and walked towards me.

"Nice imagination. I appreciate it. But sorry to burst your bubble. I was not waiting for you, nor the food is waiting for you. Look I have been working in night shift for past 2 year. So it will be difficult for me to sleep in night time. And for food I usually take them in late night like near 12 clock. I don't want to go that time to kitchen, so thats why I fetched it for myself. So if you want to have your food then you have to go and fetch by yourself. "she stopped.

Shit.

"And never ever think that I will try you in this era. Okay. Am happy in being alone. That's what am doing." she says.

Gosh this girl is really sassy.

I have never met someone like this.

I glared at her.

"Stop glaring me" she says while turning away.

With that she gone and sits on the bed and started to have her food.

I kept looking at her

"Haven't you know that is wrong to kept looking at some person for o long that too when they are eating." she says. I just looked away.

Arghh.

With that I just walked into the balcony.

                     ___________

By 7 A. M., I entered into my room to get ready.

I looked at the bed only to see its empty. And the bathroom is locked.

Nice.

Already a late.

What I have to do now?

'Just knock the door fool' my mind said

With that I was about to knock, when the door got opened.

There she in a chudi.

She eyed at me for my hand in air.