Episode 2

Thiraviam Pov:

"Anna" I heard Ajay voice.

"Yes ajay what is it?" I asked him.

"May I know how much long you will be staying in our house this time?"

"Forever I guess." I replied.

"Wow really Anna?"

"Oh my god Anna, I forget why did I even came here. Anna am so happy. Anna come with me, dad and mom wants to talk to you" Ajay says.

"Tell them I will be there in 10 mins" I says while placing the book on the bedside table.

"Anna, how are you?" he asks me after sometime.

I sighed.

"What happened to your love?." I asked him instead of giving him the answer.

He sighed.

"What happened to ours. I have to open up the love with our parents." he says.

"Mmmm"

Ajay hugged me before he leave the room.

After 10 mins I walked into the hall only to meet my parents who are sitting on the sofa.

"Thiraviam" dad calls me.

"Yes dad" I replies.

"How are you?" he asked me.

"What is it dad and mom. Ajay said you both wanted to speak with me?"

"I heard this time you are going to stay here forever." dad says.

"Yes dad"

"Mmmm. Me and your mom were thinking that this time you should get married."

I looked at them.

"Dad, are you insane or what? I can't get married not now not ever. If this is what you wanted to talk, i will be leaving." with that I walked to my room.

                    ________

"Anna" I heard ajay voice.

"Mmmm"

"Are you still remembering the past Anna?"

I looked up at the sky where the starts are shining.

"Anna please come out of the past. Even a..."

"Ajay, if you don't have any other things to speak. I think we both should be heading to bed." I syas.

He sighed.

"You will never change Anna. Atleast share your pain Anna. Please talk out, then you will feel better, Anna."

"Good night" I said to him.

"Okay okay, I won't speak with you about that. How is your work going Anna."

"How do you except to be a Vice president to a Delta software company."

"How is your work going?" I asked him.

"It's going anna"

I nods at him.

"So what is happening in your love life?" I aksed him after sometime.

"Yeah it's too going Anna. "

"What happened?"

"I can't get married without you getting married. The same way Shivani won't get married without her sister getting married." he says.

"Look Ajay, just don't take me into the account. If you had a thought that you will get married only after me means, then you will never be getting married in this era. Just don't think about me Ajay." I says while turning away from him.

"But Anna..."

"No Ajay, Its already getting late, go and take rest." I says to him.

He sighed.

"I wish I could see my old Anna" I heard his voice before he walks down of the terrace.

"I can never be that old Thiraviam ever."

"He died a long ago." I murmured.

I sighed.

                  _____________

"Thiraviam stop" dad calls.

"What is it dad?" I asked him.

"Take your seat"

I walked and takes a seat before him.

"We got a proposal."

"For ajay?" I asks him.

"No its for you"

I stood up on my foot.

"Are you out of your mind or what maa and dad?. I will not marry anyone ever. Don't even think about my marriage" I shouts

"Thiraviam please hear us, we can't give you any more time. Already we gave you a enormous time. We can't here aft..."

"Stop it dad. Aren't you aware of my past?. How could you even thin..."

"It's not like anywhere happened thiraviam. Eve...."

"Stop it dad." I shouts and walked out of the home. I drived to the place where I spend most of my times whenever I didn't feel okay.

"All I feel is empty, nothing else." I murmured.

"Am alone. "

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

So how was the chapter?

Please do comment❤️

Love yourself💕