*Information about the book*

Before I begin writing this, I'd like to say, it's not my usual type of work.

Written in the Prince and the Pauper storyline, this book tells the well-worn tale of a royalty member looking exactly like somebody of a lower class and switching places with them.

This book is not one storyline; it's multiple, all linked together. The book tells many tales of many different people, the two main characters being Zelda and Naveah. (And yes, it is a Zelink story).

This story is heavily inspired by my own life; a lot of the lines are lines that I have witnessed in real life. Especially the dorm room scenes, which will be inspired by the time I went on a school trip overseas and me and my bestfriend kept sneaking out to our male friends' bedrooms. Yes, we did get caught and yes, the teacher was very angry.

Each character will be inspired by people in real life. Now, I'm British, so you may want to take into account that due to this, each character will be British and there will be a lot of slang as none of us are very posh.

Basically, this book is all my very fondest memories of all my very fondest people romanticized and put into a different universe. Hope you enjoy.