12.

Those brown eyes that I can stare at for hours.Those brown eyes that remind me of my favorite chocolate.The brown eyes that remind me of a warm autumn.The brown eyes that put a smile on my face when I see them.The brown eyes who made me feel comfortable after the first glance and the brown eyes in which I completely lost myself at first glance.
The brown eyes that belong to him.
They belong to the very guy I'm supposed to stay away from and the guy whose name is just Danger.
Despite everything, I keep still. I just look into his brown eyes.
I quickly come to my senses and remove his hand from my mouth.
Finally, I ask suspiciously:
"What are you doing here?"
"I think the same as you."
I roll my eyes and turn my head towards the door.
"Then let me do my job in peace!" I say grumpily.
"You're the one who's still in my arms."
he says provocatively.
I was so lost in thought that I completely forgot that he was still holding me.
I tear myself out of his arms and take a few steps back.
"Are you scared now or what?"
"No, just a precaution."
He comes closer and I start shaking.
In these 3 months that we didn't see each other, I researched about the family and found out a lot about Tom.
He's not as safe as I previously thought.
He's so close now that I can feel his breath. He leans towards my ear and takes a deep breath before speaking.
Every muscle in my body is tense now.
"But you should be afraid of me."
He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
He leans back and looks me in the eye again.
"I know you know what I've done to such affectionate little girls like you. Just because I saved your life once doesn't mean I can't do the same to you."
He says it in such a way that I'm more tense than before and my whole body is shaking.
I don't know why but it seems like he made a complete personal change in those 3 months.
I don't know who is actually standing in front of me.
"I'm not afraid!" I try to say as convincingly as possible without my voice cutting out once.
"Liar." He replies dryly.
"I'll make you an offer now."
He pauses before continuing, looking even deeper into my eyes than before.
"We're working together for now."
"Why should I accept the offer?"
I ask as arrogantly as I can manage in such a situation.
"The house is more closely guarded than before. There are five businessmen in the conference room on the lower floor, each with a weapon on their body. In the room there are four trained security staff, each with a weapon and a pocket knife. If something is too loud is they are fetched security men to look after.
All alarm systems are switched on so that everything runs smoothly."
"How do you know all this?"
"We've been planning this for longer than you and have planned and examined everything down to the smallest detail so that nothing goes wrong with us today."
"Then why do you want teamwork?"
"If something goes wrong with you, you risk our plan and that's why we prefer to negotiate when we have the clock."
"Somehow I want to see you fail so thanks but no thanks."
I say smile and then carefully walk out of the room.