3.

Arrived at my friends I look backwards. I see no more guys and no black car. I turn around when I hear the squeaking of tires.
The black car. Sitting in it... the guy. Apparently you must have seen my shocked expression on my face that I was surprised because he just grins at me when he sees me.
He drives to the starting line and waits for the launch. After getting over my shock, I try to refocus on my friends but have failed. As the shot is fired as a signal to go, my attention swings back to the black car.
I feel like he slowly drove past me as I could see his deep brown eyes.
I don't know who he was, but he made my stomach tingle, but somehow I have a guilty conscience, for whatever reason, I don't know.
I wish I would go with you now.
I'm snapped out of my thoughts as everyone runs to the black car cheering and the guy gets out.
I look at him but he's already looking at me. He wanted to run to me when someone called his name "Tom!" so his name is Tom. I see who called.
It...It was the woman who killed my mother.It doesn't take me long to recognize the face.
I feel a lump forming in my throat and I try to hold back the tears as best I can.
I stare in shock at the woman who killed my mother and the guy I almost kissed. The guy who is the son of my mother's killer.
I'm being pulled aside by a strong hand.
"Cold!" I burst out as I look into his face.
"Since they..."
"I know, I know," he tries to calm me down and hugs me.
"I already had to stop your father from making a fuss about her, so please don't come up with such ideas either!" he tells me in a strong tone.
"Dad's here?" I ask, my voice shaking.
"No longer."
"Do you want to go home with me?"
I shake my head, breathe in and break out of the hug.
"I need distraction!"
He nods and then goes to the car, before he gets in he says something:
"You know how to reach me."
I nod and then walk to one of my friends' cars who are already waiting for me.

Before I get in I look at Tom one last time, there are lots of blondes around him.
He glances at me but then turns back to one of the blondes.
I get in and we drive off.

When we arrive we go to the house where the party is. I go to the bar and order a drink. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and look into deep brown eyes.
"Abby!" I squeak.
Abby is my best friend and we haven't seen each other since the incident.
We hug and then start talking.
"You know you're being watched?"
she asks after a while. I turn around and look into deep brown eyes again.
Tom sits in a chair around three blondes.
We still make eye contact for a moment, but then I turn back to Abby.
"Do you know him?"
"Not right."
"He seems interested in you."
Abby says with a raised eyebrow.
"That's nice for him, I don't have any." I say and take a shot and down it.
"Well if that's the case then I have to introduce you to someone." she says and then fetches a brown-haired guy with green eyes.
"That's tristen." after the sentence she turns around and leaves. I look after her confused.
But then I get approached by the guys.
"Hey, you're Angel. Right?"
I nod and we start talking.
At some point someone bumps into me with their drink and I get completely wet.
I excuse myself and head towards the bathroom.
Shortly before I was in the bathroom I was pulled into a room. It was pitch dark in the room.
I reach for my gun but don't show it.
I walk backwards until I bump into someone.
"Hey sweet watch where you're walking."
says a deep voice.
I turn and look towards a black one.
I walk backwards again, still looking at the person.
Again I run into a person. But this time she takes my hand off my gun and pulls my gun out on my ass pocket and throws it on the ground.
I turn around quickly and face another person.
I'm about to run away when someone grabs me from behind and holds me tight.
"So you're Alejandro's daughter." I'm shocked that you know my father, but let me say it.
"Your father owes us but he won't pay his debt so let's take something that has his debt paid."
says the other man.
"And what would that be?" I say with a slightly trembling voice.
"Your body."
I look shocked, do they want to... I already knew what they meant by that.
"We want your innocence."
I knew what they wanted even before they said the sentence.
One man approaches me slowly.
Before he could touch me, the door stormed open.