7.

Now here I am again, again in my trusted club. In my arm a half-naked blonde and in my other arm another. I feel two hands slowly travel over my shoulder. From my shoulders over my chest down to mine Stomach. I feel a face slowly moving from my ear to my neck and then I feel lips gently touching my neck.
I close my eyes and imagine for a brief moment that it is her lips that are slowly touching my neck and that it is her hands that are slowly moving towards my pants.
But I am quickly torn out of my imagination again because a person is calling me.
It's Bill.
He sits next to me on the couch.
I wave my hand and the 3 blondes break away from me and go.
The hands that I just imagined were hers slowly come out from under my shirt and the lips that I wish were hers loosen from my neck and are gone.
I get up and grab my glass of whiskey that's on the small table across from me.
"Are you okay? You're acting weird." my brother asks in a worried tone.
"Did mom send you?"
He looks at me with an apologetic look.
"Maybe but you've been really weird since you got back from your car race."
"We haven't spoken to each other since, how do you know I'm weird?" I ask annoyed.
"We are twins."
I get the answer.
Me and Bill have a connection only seen in the movies.
You notice what the other is feeling and all that.
I know I can't hide it from him because sooner or later he'll squeeze it out of me anyway, so I start telling him everything.
"...Well, now I'm here.
Her father forbade me to see her because he thinks our mother killed hers."
"You have to tell her that. Our father is a jerk but we all know that but I think you like her."
"No definitely not!" I almost yell at him.
"Ok chill, you don't like her but still want her to know what really happened?"
he asks with a raised eyebrow.
"She deserves the truth but she'll probably get it from someone else since I'm not near her."
I say and lean back again.
Bill just looks at me in amazement.
"Not more ?"
"What do you expect from me? To fight for her?"
He now looks at me with a skillful look. Which tells me that he expects exactly what he wants from me.
"Pff you can forget that"
"You don't do it for yourself either?"
I get replies from him in an annoyed tone.
"And it's going to stay that way. I mean, I don't even really know her, why would I do that for someone if I wouldn't even do that even if I'd known them for years?"
"You just have to tell her what really happened, that's not such a big deal now!"
"And risk my life! No thanks!"
Bill gives me his are you serious look.
"You don't know how her father said that to me on the phone. He sounded like if I were in the same room as her he would shoot me."
Bill looks back at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Are you serious?"
"Yes" I answer and take a sip of my whiskey, which is already warm because the ice cubes have melted because the glass was in my warm hand the whole time."
"I'm surprised what scares Tom Kaulitz."
he says in a surprised tone, leaning in and crossing his legs.
"I'm not afraid." I mumble and take another sip.
"Then what is it?"
"Why would I risk my life for something so unnecessary?"
"Because later you might regret letting her think that our amazing mother killed her mother."
"Let her believe in it! Besides, what difference would it make? Someone in our family killed her anyway."
"Well, but our father will soon pay for it."
Says Bill relaxed as if it were nothing special.
I look at him in shock. Bill looks at me briefly and then starts talking:
"Well, I heard that the Kesseki Klan wants to kill our father because he has a lot of debt and all. Our father will think it's a normal business deal but he will be betrayed by our members who are there as 'support'."
"They won't do anything?"
He shakes his head.
"Not at all, but they'll make it look like a battle so that nobody notices anything about it."
"But surely mother won't like that."
"She knows about it and agrees."
I'm shocked that it's some kind of contract but it's about a human life but on the other hand he hired it for everything he's already done.
"So it would make a difference when you tell her or not ! "
"I still don't do it. Should she keep believing what do I even care."
Bill rolls his eyes and stands up before he leaves he turns to me.
"Think again. Oh and come home Mom needs our support especially now."
I put my whiskey down and then lean back again. Immediately more blondes arrive.
I notice the hands of someone behind me again, it's the same as before. She leans her head forward again. I take the chance and whisper something in her ear. She looks at me in amazement for a moment but then laughs. I get up and we walk towards the car.