8.

I am woken up by a knock on my door. Then only see someone coming towards me.
I reach to the right where Abby should be asleep. I reach into space.
I feel myself starting to panic. I know it's not one of our people because they're only allowed in when I say "come in." I quickly grab the glass that's on my dessert table and hold it in each one moment to throw the head of the person.
Because it is now dark, I do not see many.
I reach for the light switch on my bedside lamp and turn it on.
I see a tall, slim guy with black and white hair and dressed in black standing in the middle of the room.
I'm about to get ready to scream for help when the guy starts talking:
"Please don't yell. Before you call for tutoring, let me introduce myself. Hey, I'm Bill Kaulitz, Tom's twin brother."
I close my mouth ready to scream and look at him questioningly.
"May I sit down?"
I nod for some reason.
He comes closer and sits on the chair next to my bed.
"You must be wondering what I'm doing here.
I'm going to tell you something that Tom should be telling you but because he's too stubborn and I know that if you don't find out he'll regret it. But because his ego is too big to admit he cares you know I'm here now."
I look at him puzzled.
"Make yourself comfortable. Oh and take these, you'll need them." He hands me a box of tissues and then starts to talk.
"...and that's actually how it was and my father, as you know, will soon pay for what he did. Yes, and that's it."
I'm in shock and notice how tears are slowly running uncontrollably down my cheeks.
"Oh no angel.Shhhh!"
Says Bill and hugs me.
I don't know how long we stayed like that, but it was nice anyway.
"Where is he?" I ask tearfully.
"Oh darling, you don't want to know."
He answers me apologetically.
"What do you mean by that?"
"You know Tom is special with things like this he doesn't bond easily. He got involved with someone years ago and got hurt badly. Ever since then you've only seen face once and then never again."
I don't know why but it kinda hurt to listen.
I lie down again and turn my back to Bill.
"I'll go then."
"No please stay a moment, I don't want to be alone again."
Bill sits back down and I take his hand. I close my eyes and fall asleep again. I wake up as Bill closes the door.
I roll onto my back and look at my ceiling.
I feel tears streaming down my cheeks again, but this time not because of my mother.
I don't know how long I'll be there but eventually I hear the birds chirping.
The sun shines in my face, I turn around to look at my dessert and notice there is a small piece of paper on it.

Hey this is Bill
If you really want to see him then come to the address**************** 1.
But don't expect too much.

I get up and read the note 3 more times. Then jump up and get ready. I'll wait until it's 5 p.m. and then say I'll meet friends. After I leave the house I run to my car and drive to the address. I drive about an hour.
When I arrive I get out and walk slowly to the house. Somehow I'm nervous. I ring the bell and the door is opened. I turned into the Great Estate. The door slams behind me.