5.

I open my eyes in a dark room, it takes me a moment to realize I'm in my room.
I slowly sit up and look around the room.
The door opens and I am momentarily blinded by the light coming from the hallway.
It was my father.
He walks over to me and sits in the chair next to the bed.
"Hey sweetie, how are you?"
"My head hurts just a little but otherwise fine."
"I have to talk to you."
There is a brief silence before my father begins to speak.
"Do you know Tom?"
I'm surprised my father knows him.
"not right, why?"
"He was the one who called me after your accident."
I knew he was chasing me and he got me out of the car but he also called my father. I didn't expect that.
"I want you to stay away from him."
"How come?"
"You still ask why!"
my father yells at me.
"His mother killed yours!"
"But it's not his fault!"
I yell at him.
"We are enemies, it will bring us nothing but trouble if you keep seeing each other!"
"But..." I was about to say something when:
"No arguments !" He says. When he says that there is no way to vote or argue with him anymore.
I look down at my covers as my dad walks towards the door.
"I only want the best for you, I don't need another loss."
He says and then walks out the door.
I know he only wants the best.
In fact, I don't know why I wanted to argue with him about continuing to see Tom.
I wouldn't have thought of a reason what to put after that either. I don't know what I wanted to say afterwards either.
I don't like Tom. I mean his mother killed mine. Even though our gangs are enemies, he saved my life.
Somehow that's already...
Before I could think any further, I stopped myself and quickly shook my head.
"Angel, why are you thinking like that.
His mother killed yours!" I say emphatically to myself.
"Ah" I grab my head.
He pain from all the thinking.
I grab the glass on my dessert table and have a drink, then lie back down and try to sleep. But I can't get Tom out of my head about what's upsetting me. So I sit back down and stare at the wall across from my bed.
I don't know how long I stared at my wall. After a while there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I call.
Abby comes in with flowers and chocolate.
"Hey, how are you ?"
She says worry and comes to my bed.
"Good," I reply, and then her car comes to mind.
"Oh, I'm so sorry about your car."
"Oh, everything is fine, as long as nothing bad happened to you and now I have a reason to bug my parents about buying a new one."
We both start laughing.
"I have your favorite movie with me."
I smile at her and then move to the side so Abby has room to lie down next to me in bed.
She sits next to me and I rest my head on her shoulder.
"Oh, and I have something to confess to you."
she says suddenly.
I lift my head from her shoulder and look at her confused.
"I told the guy who was looking at you your name."
That's why he suddenly knew my name.
But then I look at her with a suspicious look.
"I'm sorry but when you went to the bathroom he asked me your name, I tried to brush him off but he wouldn't give up."
"It's okay, he saved my life afterwards." I say casually, whereupon Abby looks at me really confused.
Then I tell her everything from his mother killing mine to my father forbidding me to deal with him.
"Wait a minute, I have to figure this out first."
"His mother killed yours and you don't think he knows!"
I nod
"Great." she says to me with a shocked expression on her face.
"That's all, I'll be honest with you, I want to change my mind now, can we please watch the movie?" I ask.
She nods and I lean back against her shoulder.
After a while I notice my eyes getting heavier and I fall asleep again.