1.

I walk out of the airport and I am immediately greeted by the warm air of Brazil.

Anyway, I dressed too warm.
I walk to a black car with my suitcase.
"Hey Cold!" I say while giving him a hug.
"Didn't my father make it again?"
"Sorry Angel."
To be honest, I already knew he wasn't coming.
I get in the car at the time cold pack my stuff in the car.
When he was done, he also got in and we drove off.

__________________________________________

"Honey you stay back here with Cold."
I nod to my mother who then slowly walks towards a blond haired woman with red lips.
Me and Cold walk out of the room we were in and close the door after two more of our men have entered the room. I try to hear what they are talking about but I don't see anything through the door and I can't really focus on it either. because Cold talks to me all the time.
I don't know how long I've been talking to Cold but suddenly we hear gunshot noises.
I feel like it all happened slowly.
All I know is that me and Cold look at each other in shock and then he pulls out his gun and then storms into the room with 4 other people. I stand and just stare into the room where the woman is pointing a gun at my mom and saying something to her before she pulls the trigger and my mom falls to the ground.
I feel a shiver run down my spine and then tears run down my face.
"Mom!" I call and want to run to her but am pulled back by Cold and taken to safety.
I see how my mother looks at me with all her effort and I look into her green eyes that are filled with tears and she tries to smile at me one last time.
I scream with all my soul but don't really get anything around me anymore. The image of my mother lying there is burned into my head. I then notice how Cold takes my head and directs it to him and then speaks to me.
I just get it muffled with the only thing I could understand was RUN.
I run without thinking. I feel Fibi one of our members grab my wrist and pull me with her.
We run past the room and I take one last look at my mother, who is lying on the floor with blood all over her.
Then I feel the tears running down my cheeks again.
The last thing I hear before we're out of the building is a gunshot and then a painful scream from Cold. I quickly turn to see Cold running out of the room, fallen off one of our members. A hand on his hip and his shirt with blood destroyed.
__________________________________________

I wake up in shock with tears in my eyes and Cold looking at me with a worried look.
"Did you have the same dream again?"
I nod and wipe away my tears.

My mother passed away almost a year ago and I was there when she died. Since then I've had the same nightmare over and over again. The nightmare where my mother dies before my eyes.
My father and mother are the leaders of one of the most powerful mafias in Brazil.
Ever since my mother died, my father has been running the gang alone and has been withdrawn. Me and my father don't have as good a connection as we did before the incident.

Cold has a big scar on his hip since that day. I'm glad he didn't die that day too. Cold is kind of an uncle to me. He and my dad have been best friends for ages. He's the only one on that my father still heard besides my mother.

When we arrive I take my things out of the trunk and then run as quickly as possible to the house and then to my room.
My room is dark because my curtains are closed. I throw my things on the floor and then throw myself on the bed bursting into tears.
I fall asleep without realizing it.
__________________________________________