2.

I slowly open my eyes and see my father sitting next to me.
"Well Angel, how was New York?"
My father sent me to my mother's family and I lived there for 6 months because it was the safest place for me.
In the 6 months I have not once had contact with my father.
I sit up and we hug.
"I missed you." He whispers in my ear.
"It's really hard." I whispered, my voice trailing off because the tears were coming again.
"I know, I know." "I miss her too." My father whispers to me. You can hear him fighting back tears.
We break our embrace and he wipes away my tears.
"We have to be strong now, I will do it to the woman who did this to us..." he paused and swallowed before continuing, "...who did this to her, I will make her regret it...I promise you and her ." says my father in a whisper but at the same time with a strong voice that makes me shiver down my spine.
"I'm going back now, if you need anything then" he paused again "you know where everything is." But then he said.
I don't know what he was going to say, whether he was going to say you know where I am or something else, he got a thoughtful look on his face which made me want to know what he was going to say.
He walks out of the room and I lie down and look at the picture of me and my mother that is on my bedside table.

My mother had long brown hair, green eyes and a birthmark on the left side above her lip.
I've been hearing a lot lately that I'm the spitting image of my mother.
I have the same mole as her, brown hair but brown green eyes.
It's hard for me and my dad but we're making the best of it.

I'm checking where I got a message from a friend of mine.
I get invited to a car race. Me and my mom used to go to car races together and I can race too but I haven't since the incident.
Still, I decide to go, but not to ride but to watch and go to the party afterwards.
So I quickly get ready and then a friend takes me with me.
When I arrive I look around if I know someone and who I don't. I grab something to drink and go to my friends. After a while I look at the cars because it got boring on the dance floor.
A matte black car catches my attention. I walk slowly to the car and take a closer look. I stroke the hood gently. Completely lost in thought, I don't notice anyone sneaking up on me.
But that changes quickly as I hear the breathing in my ear. I react quickly and grab my gun strapped to the back of my pants and turn around.
I look into dark brown eyes. In front of me is a guy with black braids, a black bandanna tied around his head, he's wearing a black oversized t-shirt and blue baggie jeans, he has a piecing he's playing with on his Lip. My hand that is on the gun is held tight.
"Let go of my hands," I whisper.
"Then let go of the gun," he whispers back in his deep voice. He has a slight German accent that you can hear.
I slowly put my gun back and he takes a few steps back.
"Nice car," he finally says.
"That's right" I say back arrogantly and look at the car. How I wish I could drive it now.
"Just be careful not to scratch the paintwork with your nails." comes from him mockingly.
"What is your name, Princess?" he then adds.
"What do you care?" I answer arrogantly.
"Not so cheeky," he replies in a slightly quieter tone and comes closer to me.
We keep deep eye contact.
"I'm not at all." I try to say in an innocent tone.
"Not at all," he whispers to me as he leans me slightly against the side of the hood now. My leg is light between my legs. I'm leaning, almost sitting against the hood with my lower body.
We still keep eye contact.
I have the feeling that his deep brown eyes are looking into my soul.
He comes closer and closer to me with his face. In the meantime I can already feel his breath on my lips. Before we kiss, a microphone says that running is about to start.
"I believe the owner of this car will be here shortly." I whisper and slowly get down from the car. I walk past him in the direction of my friends who are already standing at the start to watch. I notice how he is looking after me but I don't turn around.