11.

I'm getting dressed for my first missions when my dad walks in.
"I think it's good that you're dealing with all that stuff more now, but do you have to put yourself in danger like that?"
I put on my boots and then turn to my father.
"Yes I have to, Dad, I've dealt with everyone well and made a good plan, nothing can go wrong!"

It's been 3 months since I was with the Kaulitz family. I've been more concerned with the stuff my father does to help him out.
I'm taking on my first mission now. My dad would prefer it if he could do it himself but he got some physical problems so I'm taking over now.

"Nevertheless, please take care of yourself!"
Since then, the bond between me and him has become stronger again and we now talk to each other more often.
"Dad! In the worst case of an emergency, Cold is always there." I say annoyed. I know he's just normal worries, but it's still a bit annoying.
"Yeah ok, in 10 minutes down at the car."
I nod and then start tying my braid.

Alejandro's point of view:

I walk out of my daughter's room and close the door. I take a breath and think about it all again. Is it really the right decision? What if I lose her too? The bad ideas are about to come rushing into my head.
I continue to walk completely immersed in the scenarios of what can happen when someone grabs my shoulder.
I look at Cold's face.
"Dont worry so much!"
He says like he can read my mind.
"She looks more like her mother every day."
I say and look at the floor.
"Promise me nothing will happen!"
"Promised!" He says, reassuring me with that.
We then walk to the car together.

Angel's point of view:

I stand in front of my mirror and look at myself from top to bottom.
The last time I wore this full body suit was on a mission with my mother.
I notice how nervousness spreads in me.
I'm scared but looking forward to it at the same time.
I take my belt with everything I need on it and put it on then I go down to the car.

My father and Cold and the rest of the team are already waiting at the car.
My father comes up to me and looks at me with concern.
"Come home safely! I can't take a second loss."
I nod and hug him.
"You look like her."
I can feel tears forming in my eyes but I hold back them.
I break our embrace and then go to Cold.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes!" I say and walk towards the car with everyone.
We are 10 in total.
I stand in the car door and look at my father again.
Who smiles at me and I smile back. I then get in the car and we drive off.

We didn't drive long before we got to a secluded small parking lot. It wasn't even a real parking lot, it was more gravel. We get out and gather.
I'll start repeating the plan again for everyone. Our goal is a watch. A wrist watch.
"Anne and Simon stay here and monitor the whole thing with the computers.
Jake and Liam keep watch and stay close to the outside.
Edward and Aaron drive to the other side in two cars and stand wide.
Rose and Luce come and go downstairs.
Cold and I are searching the rest of the house."
I take a deep breath.
"Did everyone understand what their job is?"
Everyone nods.
"Okay then let's get started."
Everyone goes to their positions and me and Cold make our way to the roof.
The roof is made of glass, we got the blueprint of the house weeks ago and therefore we know that one glass is a window and we can get in there without any problems.
Cold ties me to the rope and then looks me in the face.
"Ready?"
"I guess so."
"It's ok to be nervous."
I nod and then spread out.
"So far everything is quiet and everything is as we planned it," says Anne over the small headphones that we all have in our ears.
"Okay then it's really starting now."
I climb down quietly and land on the ground. Cold follows me.
We stand on a landing from the stairs.
There is a staircase to the right as well as to the left.
"We split up, you go to the right and I go to the left." Cold tells me in a low tone.
I carefully walk up the stairs and come to a floor where there is a long hallway.
Cold is standing across from me on the other side, also looking down a long hallway.
We both go.
"Angel the penultimate door is the study look there first." I am told.
I nervously walk down the long hallway towards the study.
Only a few meters until I'm at the study. Suddenly I'm pulled into a room, I reach for my gun out of reflex.
I'm about to scream when someone covers my mouth.I snap around and look into brown eyes.