6.

I drive as fast as I can to my mother.
I park the car in front of the villa and walk straight to my mother's office.
I tear the door open and then close it when I'm in the room so that nobody overhears the argument that's about to break out.
"Hey sweetheart, why in such a bad mood?" she asks while looking at her laptop.
"What have you done to the flor family!"
"Why do you care?" she answers deeply relaxed. Her eyes are still focused on the laptop.
"Just answer me!" I say in a slightly louder tone.
"Just a little argument, nothing special." She is still looking at the laptop.
Suddenly it clicked, I shut the laptop in front of her and she now looks me in the eye. I repeat myself again, but this time almost yelling.
"What have you done to them!"
"Yeah ok calm down."
"What do you want to know?" she asks now.
"Everything!" I answer coolly and let myself fall into the chair opposite.
"Me and Ava flor used to be friends, we were even best friends. She and I moved to Brazil together from New York. We lived together for a long time. After a while she met Alejandro flor, they fell in love quickly. We always did things together when we were younger. I had a slight crush on Alejandro but could never do something like that to Ava, so I always kept it to myself.After a while I got over it and got to know your father, and the four of us did something.Ava and I got pregnant at the same time and she had a girl and I had a boy. Her daughter's name is..."
"Angel" I say. My mother looks at me confused.
"Do you know her?"
"Not right," I mumbled.
She looks at me suspiciously for a moment, but then continues:
"You and her were friends when you were little.
You always played together when we met and talked.
Then Alejandro's father died and he became the gang leader of one of the strongest gangs in Brazil, Ava and he then marries and she became the second gang leader.
After a while I found out that your father is also a gang leader and I married him. We were all happy until it came out what Alejandro's father did to yours. Your father became a leader when he was young and therefore had More and more missteps. Me and Ava started fighting more and more about all sorts of things and lost touch. What Alejandro's father did to yours is unforgivable. But Ava wanted to meet me one day to talk. I got me I was happy because I missed her and hoped to be able to clarify everything with her. But your father had a different opinion, he thought she wanted to kill me and only wanted his mother's chain.
The necklace I wear day and night your father gave me from his mother at our wedding, it's worth millions and they want a lot.
He thought they wanted her because he heard that the Flor's needed money to pay their debts. Nevertheless, I met her. We didn't talk long before we started arguing. We were arguing again about which really pointless thing. Then I heard a gunshot. I got my gun out and pointed it at Ava thinking it was one of her men. It opened and a second shot was heard. Ava fell to the ground, blood everywhere .I heard the painful scream of her daughter as she desperately calls for her mother. I turn to see your father just lowering the gun. I could never have done that to Ava. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks roll.I'm being pulled aside by your father.To safety.
I still regret that I didn't do anything. It didn't matter what I could have done. Not only did Angel lose her mother that day, I lost my best friend too."
It was quiet in the room for a moment.
"Then why did Cold tell me to ask what you did?"
"At the time I didn't have a good reputation as a co-leader and because it seemed like I shot her, my reputation went up and me and your dad decided not to fix it."
She swallowed and then continues:
"But you have to believe me I could never have done that, I couldn't have done that to my best friend and neither could Alejandro. I never really forgave your father for killing Ava and I think I will too never really forgive. I will never forget this day."
She paused again.
"Whenever I see Angel no matter where I see Ava." You can hear her fighting back tears in her voice.
Before I can say anything, my father comes into the room.
"Well, big one." He greeted me and slaps my shoulder. I look at my father and see nothing, really nothing.
"Can you leave me and your mother alone for a moment?"
I nod and leave the room
I close the door and quickly walk to my car.

I have to get out of here I need to clear my head.
I'm leaving for nowhere.